Meet Up Preliminary Final Meet Up Swans v North

Remove this Banner Ad

If it is wet the game becomes contested, North are a bunch of downhill skiers, they can't play 2 let alone 4 quarters of hard contested footy.
When they flogged us earlier in the year, we were horrible but they only lead by 1 goal at half time and 3 goals at 3Q time.
If it rains they will struggle to score,we will still kick 15 goals. Buddy loves playing North, get ready for a clinic.

I don't want to be sitting in the rain! I want to flog North by a ton!

Drinks before! Where is everyone meeting? Lets start at 2pm!

Drinks before! Where is everyone meeting? Lets start at 2pm!

I don't know if I can do it before the game, but I've split the thread so it doesn't get lost in the match discussion thread.

I think you're more excited about this game that we are B1:p

My first day off in 3 months, originally took it off as I had my sister in hospital, but she is fine and healthy now. Time to get lets just say buzzed before the game lol

My old man & I fly in Friday around 10:30. We'll be hittin a pub once we've checked into the hotel, so where abouts we doin this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My old man & I fly in Friday around 10:30. We'll be hittin a pub once we've checked into the hotel, so where abouts we doin this?

Anywhere lol, lets see where everyone is coming from! Go swans.

Have fun guys. If the party is raging at 1/2am and moves to City someone text me. Thanks.

There is the pub out at the ground which is ok pre game but not all day

Im thinking of heading to the Alexandria Hotel after the game 5 min walk from redfern station
Wont make Pre game as its the last day of school and will be working...unless all the girls go home before 6pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back