Premier A 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing there has been quite some 2014 stuff being posted in the Premier A 2013 forum, thought I'd kick off the 2014 one.

According to the tissues former Hawks tagger Darren Baxter to co-coach with Mark Hibbins at Collegians in 2014, replacing Simon Arnott who won't continue for family reasons.

100% correct!!!!!!!

Heard the same thing. Good get by De La.
One wonders why an assistant at an AFL club would apply for an A Grade Ammo position though...

A fantastic appointment for the Bellers. Looking at the website article Satterley has a most impressive coaching and playing CV but at the end of the day you still need the ‘cattle’.

Only missed finals by half a game despite turning over 50 players. If they can keep the core of their list together and add a few top liners they are capable of mixing it with the best teams.

Not having a go Rooster, but this comment always gives me a chuckle

If they (we) can keep the core of their list together and add a few top liners they are capable of mixing it with the best teams

I think i use that line every year as well.

Not having a go Rooster, but this comment always gives me a chuckle

I think i use that line every year as well.

Spot on Penski. The standard post of the eternal optimist. I am always clinging to positives even when all seems lost.

Thomo laughed it off when I asked him a few weeks ago, Bedford. Knowing Thomo, that could mean anything but he did say I was crazy and hilarious putting such a question.
Maybe someone from the Sharks revisited Thomas's record at OX and decided, nah!;)

Didn't I read somewhere here that Blake had taken up a role with Haileybury?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yes that is what i have heard as well great get.....i hear whispers that the bernies have found a coach as well! only rumours as to who it is though.

By all reports it seems that

Anthony rock is to be named coach down at the pit

Coming off 2 premierships In 2 years with greenvale in the edfl

Good get by bernards

Thank goodness someone came up with a name. All this covert stuff was driving me nuts.:eek:

Was told he wanted to wait till pres night at greenvale was over so he could tell the players that he wasnt going around again, that was sat so would imagine would be very soon its announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back