B Section Premier B - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q: How do you "consolidate" a position you don't currently hold?"
It's like SKOB trying to consolidate Sam Dunell as an old boy!
We don't need to claim Dunnell, he is only a rookie with half a game, let's wait until he is on the verge of a Brownlow before those shenanigans start.

Sharks to win, SKOB back to something near full strength in 2 more weeks, subject to plane flights being on time.
Tonners to continue the gay times down at South Road with a smashing of Ajax.
OM's to easily defeat the real OH team sans it's VFL ring ins.
Blacks to destroy an injury riddled Werribee side, could Blacks win by 150 plus points?
Oakleigh to kick clear of OI in the battle for 10th spot on the ladder.

Beaumaris vs St Kevins - I wonder if Sam Dunell will be there to watch some old Sharks mates who he met on the beach once.
Old Brighton vs Ajax - they're not out of the woods yet the Jackas, but safety won't be found this week.
Old Haileybury vs Old Melburnians - I think OM's can consolidate 4th place because they are in it!
University Blacks vs Werribee - a smashing, plain and simple
Oakleigh vs Old Ivanhoe - wow, what a tantalising and mouthwatering prospect this is. Nil-all-draw perhaps? Oakleigh just.

Beaumaris vs St Kevins - I wonder if Sam Dunell will be there to watch some old Sharks mates who he met on the beach once.
Old Brighton vs Ajax - they're not out of the woods yet the Jackas, but safety won't be found this week.
Old Haileybury vs Old Melburnians - I think OM's can consolidate 4th place because they are in it!
University Blacks vs Werribee - a smashing, plain and simple
Oakleigh vs Old Ivanhoe - wow, what a tantalising and mouthwatering prospect this is. Nil-all-draw perhaps? Oakleigh just.
Beauy
OB
OH
UB
Oak

Getting sick of clubs sooking it up about lists this time of year, everyone has players out this time of year its footy get over it! It's poor sportsmanship and reflects badly on your club as a whole!

(I'll exclude Werribee out of this as they have had a shocking run)

Getting sick of clubs sooking it up about lists this time of year, everyone has players out this time of year its footy get over it! It's poor sportsmanship and reflects badly on your club as a whole!

..and perhaps cut Carlton some slack?

Quite like to hear about injuries, all posts welcome!!! Cosmo instead of bagging posters just give us a thought on B section. SKOB boys look like they are having a good time in Europe, hope they return soon, place in the 4 far from secure.

Quite like to hear about injuries, all posts welcome!!! Cosmo instead of bagging posters just give us a thought on B section. SKOB boys look like they are having a good time in Europe, hope they return soon, place in the 4 far from secure.

Good work Outer that got things going!!

I think the top 4 is set, Brighton just dont win enough games away for home! OH could be a thorn in the side of anyone when they have the VFL boy's and could make it interesting if one of the top four get them at the wrong time. All very even with the top four.

Not sure the boys at the bottom end are as bad as the ladder makes it look, OOB were very good 3 weeks ago and it will be interesting this weekend to see if OI have improved (results say not), Werr have been cut down by injuries (wouldn't be looking forward to playing them with a full list).

Yes they'll be back soon. They're not at all fond of Rome anymore, apparently the front pews at the Vatican were reserved for Old Xaverians and VAFA staff members, and the SKOB boys were made to feel like 2nd class citizens. B Graders even.

Ha ha, us Irish Catholics have got the raw end of the stick for many a century!!!! What are your thoughts on the silver spooners chances this year rah?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two season defining games this week.

Skevs v OB
OM v Uni

Whose going to win?

I reckon OB will beat skevs - too potent up forward for Skevs current side.
Uni have set themselves for this game and will be too strong.

PS Man in outer who gives a flying F*rk who wins the wooden spoon. OI and Oak are going to c grade - enough said.

I'm not so sure Birdie Num Num. I reckon the Jackas are cooked and Oakleigh might pull off an upset or two on that wonderful dung heap that somebody once tried to tell us was Sandbelt.

As Liesel Jones says, it ain't over until the fat lady swims.:)

Two season defining games this week.

Skevs v OB
OM v Uni

Whose going to win?

I reckon OB will beat skevs - too potent up forward for Skevs current side.
Uni have set themselves for this game and will be too strong.

PS Man in outer who gives a flying F*rk who wins the wooden spoon. OI and Oak are going to c grade - enough said.
Was that a joke Birdy?

If not, I think you may have misunderstood MiO's question. And RahRah I'm interested in your response to the actual question??

Ha ha, us Irish Catholics have got the raw end of the stick for many a century!!!! What are your thoughts on the silver spooners chances this year rah?

Hello Man in the outer. I must note that for someone who is an Irish Catholic and "Sits in the Outer" your spelling and grammar are quite good.

Thankyou for asking magh thoughts on the silver spooners.
The spooners are just enjoying life at the moment, after the horrors of 2011.
Its wonderful to be back at school drop-off with all the lahcra set and be able to hold one's head hagh before popping off for a lahte.
I still havent worked out whaagh we wear lahcra for lahte's anyway, but i'm not complaining. What with the Braghton Technical College Old Boys also rediscovering their winning ways down at South Road, and the OM's CONSOLIDATING 4th spot, The Pantry has got its groove back.

'twas a lovely win on the weekend too. Never been very fond of the keysborough set. A College not a Grammar, if you know what I am saying, hmm what.
Such an awful jumper too, and my childhood memories of Keysbourough are filled with ferrets and hares.
I tend to prefer my suburbs hareless, and most of Braghton is certainly that!;)
To see two of "the spooners" as you call them sent off by the littlle man in whaght, only to have the dark blue pile on 4 goals to nil whilst playing with just 16 lads was so grand.
It worked so well that there is apparently talk we will start the game against Uni with 16 on the ground and rotate 6 through the bench.

Think they'll account for Uni on home turf.
No big Ins.
No whining about outs.
Just 22 boys who love each other just enough for it still be natural. Not a hint of Irish Catholic about that.:eek:

We have a winner! In my 6 years on this site(including the original Brian Speaking), that is the best line I have read, Gold Rah Rah, 100% pure Gold!!!:thumbsu:

Note to Liesel: Atrocious body shape, un Australian, not to mention no action coming up for her in the village....

We have a winner! In my 6 years on this site(including the original Brian Speaking), that is the best line I have read, Gold Rah Rah, 100% pure Gold!!!:thumbsu:

Note to Liesel: Atrocious body shape, un Australian, not to mention no action coming up for her in the village...

I take it you're not a fan Brian?

Note to Liesel: Atrocious body shape, un Australian, not to mention no action coming up for her in the village....

Brian, i too laughed very loudly and coincendently I have been on here for six years as well.

SKOB defeated by a very well drilled Beaumaris last Sat. Still alot to like about SKOB & wouldn't be jumping off the bus too soon. Game was still very much up for the taking half way through the last & the 18 point margin suggests the boys are not far off, even with the current crop of personnel. Top 4 finish by no means secure as previous posters have suggested. Kudos to Beaumaris for the way they handled the injury to one of the SKOB players. Emptied their social rooms to enable a stretcher to be placed in there until an ambulance arrived, great spirit by the Shark people. Come on CC, a bit of humour doesn't go astray. The 'not over until the fat lady swims' line an absolute gem. You just wish you thought of it :).

SKOB defeated by a very well drilled Beaumaris last Sat. Still alot to like about SKOB & wouldn't be jumping off the bus too soon. Game was still very much up for the taking half way through the last & the 18 point margin suggests the boys are not far off, even with the current crop of personnel. Top 4 finish by no means secure as previous posters have suggested. Kudos to Beaumaris for the way they handled the injury to one of the SKOB players. Emptied their social rooms to enable a stretcher to be placed in there until an ambulance arrived, great spirit by the Shark people. Come on CC, a bit of humour doesn't go astray. The 'not over until the fat lady swims' line an absolute gem. You just wish you thought of it :).

I laughed when I heard it 3 times on the radio and it sort of wore thin after the 5th email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back