Banter PUNT ROAD DESTINATION CLUB V ARDEN STREET DIVING CLUB

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you need a masculinity to validate your V8? :p

Anyone who thinks they need to prove themselves of worthy of any type of auto has bigger issues to worry about than their lack of balls

And yet you're making them all the same... ;)
Not particularly, there's a reason you guys are favourites by a fair margin, just playing the odds.

May the odds be ever in your favour.

So I see we could be up to 8-10 players rested to ensure the right result...clearly our coaching group don't hold you guys in much esteem.

Not particularly, there's a reason you guys are favourites by a fair margin, just playing the odds.

May the odds be ever in your favour.

I thought we were favs just because we are the team not coached by a baboon with a bad case of ombrophobia

Brilliant, unrivalled comedic wit, I'm surprised no one has used it, what's that in my sig;).
Gotta say, it's a soft decision to "rest up", surely it's tactical to ensure they don't play Adelaide away

Not in the best spirits of the competition imo

Would be funny if Sydney choked this week

Gotta say, it's a soft decision to "rest up", surely it's tactical to ensure they don't play Adelaide away

Not in the best spirits of the competition imo

Would be funny if Sydney choked this week
We did the same thing last year, we've had a lot more injuries and niggles this year. We're comfortable against any opponent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True, but Hardwick isn't exactly an intellectual giant.
497440-brad-scott.jpg

Only just realised that it's official that the norfs are tanking this week. I suppose they wouldn't want a repeat of round one next week.

crow%20roo_zpsd28kxzeq.jpg
No, we want to see if we actually have any decent youth or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back