QAFA (A) - 2014 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

If there is a team that desperate for a broken down old man, they arent playing finals :drunk:
Selling urself short there Morro, if time & the physical toll were manageable, u'd still have a bit to offer.
Anyway, the 'pain-free' lifestyle is bliss just after u get through the 2 years of
itchy feet

Selling urself short there Morro, if time & the physical toll were manageable, u'd still have a bit to offer.
Anyway, the 'pain-free' lifestyle is bliss just after u get through the 2 years of
itchy feet
2 years of itchy feet you say?

Faaaaaaaark :(

Suns/ippy/tigers/ all gonna be very very hard to beat so wouldn't say that just yet . We all no there is no such thing as a sure thing in footy anything can happen .
I agree finished 4th last season with the inclusion of Rhan hooper for next season and i believe everything else is hush hush don't be surprised if there is some more big name players turn up at ippy considering the signing of hooper was something no one was expecting, the surfers cobras will also be hard to beat just hope plugger the new coach has a better attitude than last time he was coaching there, was nothing but a thug last time he was there and encouraged all his players to be the same,coming back from surfers lets hope they made him a bit more professional with his attitude and he has learnt to teach his team to be hard but fair

I agree finished 4th last season with the inclusion of Rhan hooper for next season and i believe everything else is hush hush don't be surprised if there is some more big name players turn up at ippy considering the signing of hooper was something no one was expecting, the surfers cobras will also be hard to beat just hope plugger the new coach has a better attitude than last time he was coaching there, was nothing but a thug last time he was there and encouraged all his players to be the same,coming back from surfers lets hope they made him a bit more professional with his attitude and he has learnt to teach his team to be hard but fair
unless you live at ippy why would you go out there ??? no offence but it is a mission to get there! Any word on who will coach the swans now long is gone! there is no club loyalty anymore so I guess every one will follow him to Zillmere. qafl fan reckons that comp is better anyway...

Everyone knows QAFA B is the only comp to win. QAFL Fan says so. Wynnum moving up might make it a bit less interesting but. Wonder how wynnum will handle being demoted

Everyone knows QAFA B is the only comp to win. QAFL Fan says so. Wynnum moving up might make it a bit less interesting but.
Wonder how wynnum will handle being
demoted
They might start with 44 matching jumpers, socks & shorts.....

having a good coach if a great start, but to have a successfully football team it starts from the committee and everyone around. for ippy sake having Rhan on board is a great start, but I believe as a football club they have a lot of improving to do. wow plugger must of really pissed you off lol, I watched a couple of the game the year before and wow they really turned it on. surfers back to back winners that's a pretty good effort in my books, now I heard that he is with the suns. 2015 will be a hard year of footy in qafa, Rhan, David, tim, tommy, monkey just to name a few.

having a good coach if a great start, but to have a successfully football team it starts from the committee and everyone around. for ippy sake having Rhan on board is a great start, but I believe as a football club they have a lot of improving to do. wow plugger must of really pissed you off lol, I watched a couple of the game the year before and wow they really turned it on. surfers back to back winners that's a pretty good effort in my books, now I heard that he is with the suns. 2015 will be a hard year of footy in qafa, Rhan, David, tim, tommy, monkey just to name a few.
Agree, QAFA comp will be much improved next year with the influx of some quality players from higher divisions joining a mixture of teams, a few new coaches appointed have had success at a higher level, should be a cracking season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the Victoria Point Bullfrogs have announced a reserve and senior coach.. Looks like they are serious about joining this comp. Pretty ballsy move to assume you will have 55-60 players straight up.

Clubs started preseason yet? Next year could be a belter

So the Victoria Point Bullfrogs have announced a reserve and senior coach.. Looks like they are serious about joining this comp. Pretty
ballsy move to assume you will have
55-60 players straight up.
Clubs started preseason yet? Next year
could be a belter
Do the 'Sharks' have a website? Only found the small bit re: club meeting to get the numbers.. Interesting set-up with the possibility of former Redlands players

Do the 'Sharks' have a website? Only found the small bit re: club meeting to get the numbers.. Interesting set-up with the possibility of former Redlands players
They've got a Facebook page and it's looking like they will join the qafa a comp.

They'll also be playing at the same place as Redlands Bombers. So might be some players dropping from the neafl side in that perhaps?? Awesome facilities there too.

does anyone know if the redlions have been allowed to train or have they been kicked out for Obama ???
Obama had nothing on the ground staff who left the sprinkler on for 10 mins more than it should have. A delegation will check the ground today to see if it has dried out sufficiently after the weekend to be reopened.:D

They can't have Redlands players.

As part of the QAFL and NEAFL rules, the NEAFL clubs are required to provide their unselected players (fit ones) to QAFL Clubs.

I doubt guys who are pushing to regain a place in their NEAFL side will want to come back and play QAFA A or B to enhance their selection prospects!

They can't have Redlands players.

As part of the QAFL and NEAFL rules, the NEAFL clubs are required to provide their unselected players (fit ones) to QAFL Clubs.

I doubt guys who are pushing to regain a place in their NEAFL side will want to come back and play QAFA A or B to enhance their selection prospects!
The Hornets haven't been able to do it back to QFA. Ours must go to Sandgate, WG or UQ.

Yeah they won't have current Redlands players, more thinking guys that may have recently hung em up or not quite up to that standard etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back