Media Qox Sports Media Presents: The Virgin Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Get ****** mate. Take your bullshit out of my genuine thread and put it in your own s**t team thread.

If you don't ******* like I'll just stop.
Awww! The poor little Warriors not getting enough love from big, mean and nasty Danoz, oh, the poor petals, brings a tear to my eyes.

Get ****** mate. Take your bullshit out of my genuine thread and put it in your own s**t team thread.

If you don't ******* like I'll just stop.

Virtual-Hug.gif

Awww! The poor little Warriors not getting enough love from big, mean and nasty Danoz, oh, the poor petals, brings a tear to my eyes.

We're not the ones melting in our own thread.

I won't hold you up as I know you've got another 2,587 posts to make today...

Yeah righto.

When HaroCant ll and timtamWB are getting in ahead of genuine talent either your formula is wrong or the 'establishment' just don't like seeing the newbies show them up.

I see what's going on here.
I'm the most genuine of talent you'll ever see

Yeah righto.

When HaroCant ll and timtamWB are getting in ahead of genuine talent either your formula is wrong or the 'establishment' just don't like seeing the newbies show them up.

I see what's going on here.
Genuine talent? You're looking at it mate. ;)

Not crying at all. Just standing up for those unjustly treated.
Good thing you're not a rookie. You'd be crying forever for not EVER getting a cherry popper nomination.

It's amazing how there's other rookies outside of your team that have equal if not better chance of getting in since your points will always be spread more thinly than other teams with rookies.

Don't cry too much pops, you might dry up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FR cries a lot.
To be fair, it's only his first season back in the fold, and for a born-again-rookie, he's done a remarkable job at being a big cry baby. Not as a good as yours truly mind you, but I think he'll get there. He needs to work on his timing and learn to execute a tad better. Remembering, sooking it up is an art form, something which I hope to school him on this week.

Good thing you're not a rookie. You'd be crying forever for not EVER getting a cherry popper nomination.

It's amazing how there's other rookies outside of your team that have equal if not better chance of getting in since your points will always be spread more thinly than other teams with rookies.

Don't cry too much pops, you might dry up.

Haha, I'm not the one throwing tantrums and threatening to stop doing things.

If you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

To be fair, it's only his first season back in the fold, and for a born-again-rookie, he's done a remarkable job at being a big cry baby. Not as a good as yours truly mind you, but I think he'll get there. He needs to work on his timing and learn to execute a tad better. Remembering, sooking it up is an art form, something which I hope to school him on this week.

Trade week is over, champ. I know you were keen to join us but I couldn't get a deal done.

Haha, I'm not the one throwing tantrums and threatening to stop doing things.

If you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Trade week is over, champ. I know you were keen to join us but I couldn't get a deal done.
Whatever mate. If you think your boys will be given preference over more deserving rookies from other teams you've got another thing coming. My formula is sound, and the cherry poppers will keep on popping, regardless how loud your crying is.

Whatever mate. If you think your boys will be given preference over more deserving rookies from other teams you've got another thing coming. My formula is sound, and the cherry poppers will keep on popping, regardless how loud your crying is.

It's your reputation you're trashing. Knock yourself out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back