Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Joel. To get vectors, you need an account. To have an account you need a company. You put in your email address and a company. I chose Fake Boys so don't use that. It's pretty self explanatory once your on the site from there.
I have already did a account but cant find download

I have already did a account but cant find download
Click any of the buttons under LOGOS
upload_2015-8-2_19-23-38.png
I've clicked themed rounds
upload_2015-8-2_19-24-24.png
Then I clicked Anzac Round. You'll see Downloads then when you hover over you'll see logos & guidelines
upload_2015-8-2_19-24-53.png
And then click Download the entire logo suite :)
upload_2015-8-2_19-26-13.png

I'm trying to accurately photoshop a jumper I made onto a player. I want it to look as real as possible (overlays, shadows, lighting etc.)

Does anyone know how I can do this? It looks crappy when I just use the warp tool, not gonna lie.

Or even if someone could please point me in the right direction, I'd be very grateful. :thumbsu:

Is there a thread for presentation of jumpers? if not can someone direct me to a couple of good designs
Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's been done lots of time with NFL & NBA logos, but wondering if anyone has done or seen any AFL or state league team logos re-created to have a european soccer styling?

It's been done lots of time with NFL & NBA logos, but wondering if anyone has done or seen any AFL or state league team logos re-created to have a european soccer styling?
Hi melonhead

Search 'Europeanisation' in the search bar and tick 'search titles only'. You'll get the results of a biweekly comp we ran for a while and we did about 13 teams before I pulled the plug/forgot to post the new threads because interest was sort of dwindling.

The winning ones are here
Code:
http://imgur.com/a/csfQC

Hi melonhead

Search 'Europeanisation' in the search bar and tick 'search titles only'. You'll get the results of a biweekly comp we ran for a while and we did about 13 teams before I pulled the plug/forgot to post the new threads because interest was sort of dwindling.

The winning ones are here
Code:
http://imgur.com/a/csfQC

would be cool if the comp got back up and running

Question not worthy of it's own thread unless people have the answers.
Any apparel sponsors contracts end this year and see any teams change up?

Rumour on the Blues board is that Mars have dropped Carlton.
Always seemed a funny sponsor.
I wouldn't mind ISC taking over a few more clubs this off season for what it's worth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back