Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

i would like as many people to vote in the poll. am trying to get the tournament for this december.

aspergers (a form of autism).
Exactly.

And probable virgins are giving you s**t because you created a poll on a stupid website that really doesn't mean a huge amount in the scheme of kindness?

I'm just saying, people laying into you sucked. Especially when a post they criticised blatantly, in black and white (or whatever this forum uses... 'heat charcoal' perhaps?) said "I have aspergers."

Exactly.

And probable virgins are giving you s**t because you created a poll on a stupid website that really doesn't mean a huge amount in the scheme of kindness?

I'm just saying, people laying into you sucked. Especially when a post they criticised blatantly, in black and white (or whatever this forum uses... 'heat charcoal' perhaps?) said "I have aspergers."
I you're going to be a dick, do it on the bay, because that's where this post belongs.

Exactly that, in a way Silent Alarm your post is condescending, your rant is only contributing to the mess. Yes I agree nobody should be discriminated for having a mental disorder such as Aspergers, but that is not the way to handle it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, I'm looking for someone to help me touch up logos and possibly help design a website.
I can't find the I want something done thread (I actually didn't look hard at all) but if anyone's keen PM me and we'll talk and sus out it all.

This post
I must say I am surprised that the clash shown has SGIO logo on the front - normally our away clash has the Bankwest logo on the front.

Has brought up a question I've had since I was a kid, and one I'm surprised I've never asked in my five plus years on this board. That is:

When a club has two sponsors that alternate home and away, and a single jumper they wear home and away, what version goes on public sale?

As a kid I remember seeing the royal wings with both SGIO and Hungry Jacks on the front. I seem to also remember the tripanel with each logo on the front, though this might be selective memory, or this might've just been for a year or something where they swapped. I know that Essendon switch Fujitsu and Kia as the home, front sponsors on a year-by-year basis, so does this mean whoever is home, is the 'front' sponsor for retails that year too?

Or, do club stores tend to stock both? For example, will Collingwood sell a version of the home jumper with an Emirates and CGU on the front?

I'm not sure how many of you have played the game AFL Live, particularly the PC version, but some of you might be interested in the texture mods I've been doing for it.
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/afl-live-pc-texture-mods.1124605/

What year did the Current AFL number font appear on all clubs jumpers ? 2008 ?

2007, when the little AFL logos on the numbers were brought in (surely only as a way to make money from people wanting official numbers on their replica guernseys). The font still differs ever so slightly between some clubs, but only in size and weight – Geelong's has always been quite narrow, for instance.

2007, when the little AFL logos on the numbers were brought in (surely only as a way to make money from people wanting official numbers on their replica guernseys). The font still differs ever so slightly between some clubs, but only in size and weight – Geelong's has always been quite narrow, for instance.

cheers
is it jus me or does the number 5 appear different font? 2008 and 2009 saints jumpers.
Or is it because Michael Gardiner was an XL and Harvey a Medium...

6FD49B62-B74D-43B2-8F0C-D35E0787C5A2.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back