Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Question for anyone but I imagine Mero will be most likely to be able to answer

Is there a place online that will make a single custom footy guernsey? Say, if I wanted to get my Birmingham Bears FIRA guernsey made up as a one off.

I know Mero has a link to it as a part of footyjumpers, but obviously i'm not sure who his supplier is or how i'd go about ordering outside of what he has on site

I'm also curious about collars, guernsey cuts, prices etc.
Pukkah Sports, TWP and Mero are your best bet

Question for anyone but I imagine Mero will be most likely to be able to answer

Is there a place online that will make a single custom footy guernsey? Say, if I wanted to get my Birmingham Bears FIRA guernsey made up as a one off.

I know Mero has a link to it as a part of footyjumpers, but obviously i'm not sure who his supplier is or how i'd go about ordering outside of what he has on site

I'm also curious about collars, guernsey cuts, prices etc.
TWP and Pukkah Sports I think would be viable options.

Did you ever win anything in designathon? TWP made fantastic guernseys for that. Don't know if they actually do one-offs though.

TWP and Pukkah Sports I think would be viable options.

Did you ever win anything in designathon? TWP made fantastic guernseys for that. Don't know if they actually do one-offs though.

Nah, when TWP were giving out guernseys I had literally no idea what I was doing.

I'm better now.

I'd pay as well, I just need to know who to talk to.

Nah, when TWP were giving out guernseys I had literally no idea what I was doing.

I'm better now.

I'd pay as well, I just need to know who to talk to.
I didn't either and I somehow won 2.

I still don't, really.

But yeah. I'd give Pukkah a call first, you know, support your local.

lol some of the designs on TWP are quite interesting
sublimated-football-jumpers-huntly-1.jpg

i wouldnt mind putting some of my designs into actual jumpers, i just need to make something decent enough

i don't understand why you'd want to.
i mean, it's pretty cool to be able to go "i designed that", but are you actually going to wear it?
if so, where?
are you going to frame it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back