Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree for Freo, but I really like our black guernsey with white shorts as a look. Only when we're playing away and it's suitable

I know that's an odd opinion, given that i'm usually totally against the white shorts rule, but I think it works for us.
Plus reminiscent of the great look from the 04 gf

Just got a 30 day free trial.

I have grown quite fond of paintbrush though....
Make the most of it! Check out some tutorials and stuff on youtube, so you can really get a hold of why it's the best series of design software available.

I agree for Freo, but I really like our black guernsey with white shorts as a look. Only when we're playing away and it's suitable

I know that's an odd opinion, given that i'm usually totally against the white shorts rule, but I think it works for us.

I hate how the freo jumper looked with white shorts. Glad they do the solid look now.

I liked Freo in the home with white shorts, but for their colour set the solid look is better visually. Where as Port looks more menacing in their home jumper over their clash, so it works regardless of shorts colour.

Hey guys I updated the logo for my team and the Lion in the logo was quite small and I was wondering if there was a way to kind of make him less blurry as I expand him?

I've attached the logo and as you can see the Lion is blurry.

I mainly use paint.net also have Adobe CS6 (New to both)

Attachments

• idea 1.png
    idea 1.png
    35.9 KB · Views: 1
Hey guys I updated the logo for my team and the Lion in the logo was quite small and I was wondering if there was a way to kind of make him less blurry as I expand him?

The best thing to try would be vectorising the image. Try search for "vectorize bitmap" or a site called Vector Magic. Or, if you have CS6 and Illustrator, try tracing the image using the pen tool.

Hi nolabah,

The image of the lion you used is just a regular image, ala a 'raster' which is made up of pixels. Stretching this out will just stretch the pixels and you can't really enlarge it. What you can do is get a 'vector' image file of the lion (I'm sure someone uploaded the Fitzroy lion vector somewhere here... Stewart2Austin ?) and open it with Adobe Illustrator, if you have it with CS6. These can be enlarged to your hearts content and exported as high resolution are you like.

wollongong-lions.png

What size do you need it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2001 training jumper. It would have first been worn in 2000 but as you can see, the Mayne sponsor logo has been stitched over the top of the Hyundai logo from the previous year

Here is said jumper from 2000, I can't find a picture from 2001 though – perhaps the Mayne logos were stitched on by the club but the guernseys were never used in training? Note the white numbers on a silver back; that'd be hard to read from a distance!

150840.jpg
Whattaya reckon they're talking about? How big their contracts are?

"I got a bigger under the table payment than you!!"

Hey guys, not sure if this is the right thread but does anyone know what font is used for the old west coast 'EAGLES' logo and wording on the 90's wings jumper?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back