General Bombers Talk Questions and discussions that don't warrant a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Q. With 'The Hanger' not showing on Foxtel in 2015 - what content would you like to see more of via the website?

The fluff pieces on T.H. were ok, but along with the good/insightful stories shown - there was just as much product placement for the sponsors. I actually thought Collingwood had a better show with substance over ours... but now neither are no more.

Content on a regular basis via EFC has been ok, over the pre-season. Just doesn't quite grab me yet, to head back there on a daily basis for my news hit.

Q. With 'The Hanger' not showing on Foxtel in 2015 - what content would you like to see more of via the website?

The fluff pieces on T.H. were ok, but along with the good/insightful stories shown - there was just as much product placement for the sponsors. I actually thought Collingwood had a better show with substance over ours... but now neither are no more.

Content on a regular basis via EFC has been ok, over the pre-season. Just doesn't quite grab me yet, to head back there on a daily basis for my news hit.
Didn't realise there was no more Hanger. Bummer.

Do you know why it was canned? Not getting enough viewership?

Do you know why it was canned? Not getting enough viewership?
Not sure of the reason, but when Essendon and Collingwood's shows aren't re-appearing - I'd say its more a Foxtel thing than something the clubs have suggested.

With the year we're about to have, I'm not too sure that a TV 1/2 hour could smooth a lot over. Maybe best off the screens for now.

Or could it could be the beginning of EFCTV - 24/7, wall to wall Essendon??

That's a shame. Also enjoyed the Collingwood show when I got around to watching it. Both were pretty good.

Where do you see they are being axed?

That's a shame. Also enjoyed the Collingwood show when I got around to watching it. Both were pretty good.

Where do you see they are being axed?
After posting, I'm embarrassed to say I don't remember. I think that I read it in a small column, or inside an existing story in the HUN.

Probably unlikely, but I thought I would try here. Was cleaning my room, and found these two unwatched DVD's.

2013 ANZAC DAY GAME. Also includes a bonus disc of the 1999 ANZAC DAY GAME
THE LONG WALK DOCUMENTARY - It also has the 2014 DREAMTIME AT THE G GAME.

Happy to mail these to anyone in Australia for $15 including postage. Send me a private message on here if you're interested!

Okay, so I have these ready to ship! Anyone/someone PM me and I'll send this to you tmrw. I don't care! Just want them gone!

eBay no good? I want to say yes but I'll feel bad.

Nah don't feel bad.

I'm trying to de-clutter my room. I would put them on eBay, but I've just maxed out what I can sell in a month!

I'm thinking about heading over with a mate for the round 10 home game against Geelong, played at Etihad.

What's the general admission seating availability generally like for these games? I assume it'd be pretty limited and I'd have to book pretty early.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm thinking about heading over with a mate for the round 10 home game against Geelong, played at Etihad.

What's the general admission seating availability generally like for these games? I assume it'd be pretty limited and I'd have to book pretty early.
Book early.

Incidentally, there's a Tanked planned for that game. A joint one with some Cats posters, too.

Book early.

Incidentally, there's a Tanked planned for that game. A joint one with some Cats posters, too.

Well considering I'd be coming over with a Cats supporter, that could work out alright.

If we come we'll likely head to the Carlton/Adelaide game in the arvo so we could be the life of the party by the time we rock up (hence think we're funnier and far more attractive than we are, leaving you all thinking you're glad that's over and hope you never see us again).

Looks like we're locked in for the Cats game, and we missed the cheap/early flights so we're lobbing in at 1:50 and not going to the Blues/Adelaide game in the arvo (what a shame, none of my money for Carlton).

I'll have to keep an eye out for Tanked details. If we get there it'll be good to put a face to a name/alias/psuedonym for a few of you.

So all club members can access all NAB Challenge matches without cost, have I got that right?
I'm not 100% sure but I think match day members of the competing clubs are free.

After seeing the 2015 jumper on the website and live yesterday, I'd love to check with Mero if the new red strip around the collar constitutes as a new design for us - seems as though the yellow edging on the sleeve supporting cancer was seen as an alternative.

I also like the addition of the EFC logo at the top of the back of our jumper.

After seeing the 2015 jumper on the website and live yesterday, I'd love to check with Mero if the new red strip around the collar constitutes as a new design for us - seems as though the yellow edging on the sleeve supporting cancer was seen as an alternative.

I also like the addition of the EFC logo at the top of the back of our jumper.
I just need to upload the home jumpers page

Remove this Banner Ad

Back