General Bombers Talk Questions and discussions that don't warrant a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Coming up to watch the Essendon vs Port home game. I'm trying to buy two tickets but it keeps giving me this message:

I've never done this before for a game on the mainland, no matter what combination of those seats I select it doesn't work unless I buy all 3. What can I do? Can I buy 3 and sell one?
4Rt27Nu.jpg

Coming up to watch the Essendon vs Port home game. I'm trying to buy two tickets but it keeps giving me this message:

I've never done this before for a game on the mainland, no matter what combination of those seats I select it doesn't work unless I buy all 3. What can I do? Can I buy 3 and sell one?
4Rt27Nu.jpg
That's happened to me many times. You could buy all three and try to sell one (bit risky) or you could wait until the game gets closer. It's a fair way off and it certainly won't be a full house so you should be able to get seats in the coming weeks.

EDIT: Or choose a different bay with more than 3 seats next to each other?

That's happened to me many times. You could buy all three and try to sell one (bit risky) or you could wait until the game gets closer. It's a fair way off and it certainly won't be a full house so you should be able to get seats in the coming weeks.

EDIT: Or choose a different bay with more than 3 seats next to each other?
All the other seats were terrible up in the top tier, these were the only ones in the first row :p

I ended up buying 3 whatever hahha

I was overseas when the Anzac day clash was on between the pies and the dons, and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Essendon's guernsey. Unfortunately because I wasn't in the loop and I didn't return home till last week I wasn't able to get one, since returning home I have been trying to exhaust every avenue to get my hands on one. According to Addidas , AFL shop , windy hill everywhere they are completely out and no more are to be made. I almost had one on eBay but I was beaten out in the last second. I'm just appealing to the masses to see if anyone would be interested in selling one preferably size large but any size would do at this point. I am willing to pay almost anything...

Seriously if I'm a member of the general public no worries picking my own set. As a member..... no dice
Call the membership department, I bet they can sort it out straight away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

upload_2015-5-25_10-5-28.png Just got an email from the club about an event in June for Hall of Fame inductees and milestones... Proof reading not a thing any more?

4Rt27Nu.jpg
In future I'd wait until closer to the game when more tickets are released.

Not planning on it but just interested to know why some ppl have red banned, day off, suspended etc.. on their avatars, what are the rules regarding that type of thing?

Not planning on it but just interested to know why some ppl have red banned, day off, suspended etc.. on their avatars, what are the rules regarding that type of thing?
They're all completely voluntary.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back