General Bombers Talk Questions and discussions that don't warrant a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys sorry if this is the wrong thread - purely supercoach related question: what happened to Dyson tonight? Injury or just a shocking game?
Foot or ankle injury- not sure. He was subbed out after quarter time.

Guy's i'm trying to get 2 tickets for this weeks games, ticketek keeps on selecting ground level seating. I'd rather be up top, will i have to head to an outlet? I'm sure there would be seating left up top.

That win over Carlton is one of our sweetest ever!

I remember who Doug Tassell was too by the way. A long time ago, but tragic.

might be a silly question but is there any membership that guarantees you GF seats ?

High Mark and Silver memberships have the following:
Grand Final access - guaranteed opportunity to purchase a Grand Final ticket when Essendon is participating

ah cheers bro i need to update that soon i hope!

If you are on advantage payments your current plan will just roll over next month I believe. If you paid up front or want to get a different package, you will need to buy it online or over the phone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A follow up to my previous question, if I buy a jumper elsewhere can I take it to the Bombershop and get a number put on? If not is there somewhere that puts on or sells the "official" AFL heatpress numbers that you get when you buy a jumper from the Bombershop?

A follow up to my previous question, if I buy a jumper elsewhere can I take it to the Bombershop and get a number put on? If not is there somewhere that puts on or sells the "official" AFL heatpress numbers that you get when you buy a jumper from the Bombershop?
I believe so. I can't see why not? The still take the profit from the number.

I did my part for that result this year. Was the first time I bought a new jumper since 2000.
I went and bought that grey 'clash strip' this yr, not the best jumper but It was something different.
Apart from that I think I have the 2001/2010 season jumpers

I went and bought that grey 'clash strip' this yr, not the best jumper but It was something different.
Apart from that I think I have the 2001/2010 season jumpers
I think it would be a winner if the brought out premiership year jumpers. I know the jumper hasnt changed much but there are slight variations. The number on the back could be the premiership year (84/85/93/00) and could have the names of the premiership 22 in the sash or in the numbers on the back. Id bust out the credit card for that

I think it would be a winner if the brought out premiership year jumpers. I know the jumper hasnt changed much but there are slight variations. The number on the back could be the premiership year (84/85/93/00) and could have the names of the premiership 22 in the sash or in the numbers on the back. Id bust out the credit card for that

hqdefault.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back