Preview R15: Changes v Essendon: Lumumba, JKH, AVB, Harmes (debut) in for Spencer, Bail, Jones, Toumpas

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Out: Howe, Dawes, Bail
In: JKH, Fitz, Harry O

If there's any other able bodied listed players then * off M Jones and Toumpas too.

In: JKH, Lumumba, Newton, Fitzpatrick
Out: Bail (s**t), Spencer (megashit), Bail (supershit), M.Jones (ultrashit), Bail (überscheiße), Brayshaw (concussion), Bail (superdupermegafuglyshit).

Spence was much better than Gawn tonight. Would be ridiculous for him to be dropped ahead of Hawn on tonight's form.

Gawn's best is better than Spencer's. We saw that against Geelong, players form will always fluctuate, so if we were going to drop one of them i would agree with Theseventhhamster

Saying that, i do agree that players that put in some effort deserve to remain but Max wasn't terrible in that department tonight either. NN jumps over everyone at the centre bounce, i saw Gawn put in, didn't have his best night around the ground but he had a go.

In: JKH, Lumumba, Newton, Fitzpatrick
Out: Bail (s**t), Spencer (megashit), Bail (supershit), M.Jones (ultrashit), Bail (überscheiße), Brayshaw (concussion), Bail (superdupermegafuglyshit).
You sure do know your s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You sure do know your s**t.
I've followed this team for 30 years, I'm somewhat of an expert. :rainbow:

Have changed my mind. Spencil stays and Howe can * off.

I've followed this team for 30 years, I'm somewhat of an expert. :rainbow:

Have changed my mind. Spencil stays and Howe can **** off.
Howe wasn't good, but was he really that bad?
Did he drop a chest mark unopposed 10 meters out? Did he kick it out on the full when going for a 15m kick unopposed?
If jones plays next week, roos and the mfc can GAGF

Did he drop a chest mark unopposed 10 meters out? Did he kick it out on the full when going for a 15m kick unopposed?

His effort was the worse than any Bail or MJones howler tonight and that is saying something.

Howe isn't coachable. His days are numbered.

Bail and M Jones are coachable, they just aren't very good.

All of them are gone. Howe has currency due to his marking attributes so we milk him come trade period.

Bit harsh on Nate, he was probably BOG. ;)
According to my changes, MJones would be joining Howe in the 2's. I reckon Howe won't be at the Dees next year.

Honestly not trying to be critical but I have no idea what Rohan Bail actually does. There must be some defensive things he does that I don't notice but his entire career... I just don't get it. 13 disposals is not getting it done and that is more than usual so he's an out.

I think against the Bombers I'd go Gawn solo. They are as slow as a turtle so one ruckman and another runner. Howe was s**t but I would keep him.

Out: Bail, Spencer.
In: Harrybumba, Newton

Bit harsh on Nate, he was probably BOG. ;)
According to my changes, MJones would be joining Howe in the 2's. I reckon Howe won't be at the Dees next year.

I heard that Collingwood has already tried to meet with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back