Race for the 2014 flag - who will win it?

Who will win the 2014 flag?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Really? have you see they way we've been playing lately? definite chance against the dockers but as much as it pains to say the hawks will beat us by 20-30 if we play them again no matter where or when. it's their pace that beats us, freo haven't exactly been flat track through the midfield this year.
Now means nothing to me when you have the class and quality like Sydney do. The Sydney Swans are a September team. When you guys get all your guns blazing, no one will beat you. The cream always rises to the top. BTW what is it one loss in how many games? :)I'd back you against the Hawkers any day and tbh, if not for tipping Freo for the flag pre-season and sticking with my guns I'd say you guys win it all. IMO, Sydney is the best team.

I believe If Goodes snagged his 3rd on the trot in the 3rd qtr, 26 points would have been a bridge to far for Hawthorn to come back from 2 weeks ago. The lines are that thin.

After doing the ladder predictor I reckon the top eight will end up finishing like this. Essendon miss out on %.

1. Sydney 18-4 (142%)
2. Geelong 18-4 (116%)
3. Hawthorn 17-5 (137%)
4. Fremantle 15-7 (128%)
5. Port Adelaide 14-8 (125%)
6. North Melbourne 14-8 (113%)
7. Collingwood 12-10 (107%)
8. West Coast 12-10 (106%)
9. Essendon 12-10 (105%)
10. Adelaide 11-11 (106%)
11. Gold Coast 11-11 (97%)
12. Richmond 10-12 (103%)

Finals week 1

Sydney vs Fremantle (ANZ)

Geelong vs Hawthorn (MCG)

Port Adelaide vs WCE (Adelaide Oval)

North Melbourne vs Collingwood (MCG)
I'm about the same mark. Except I have Essendon in (although you only have them out by 1%)

Really don't like North's chances against Pies or Bombers. North play much better as underdogs and often look like deer in the headlights when put under pressure.

Now means nothing to me when you have the class and quality like Sydney do. The Sydney Swans are a September team. When you guys get all your guns blazing, no one will beat you. The cream always rises to the top. BTW what is it one loss in how many games? :)I'd back you against the Hawkers any day and tbh, if not for tipping Freo for the flag pre-season and sticking with my guns I'd say you guys win it all. IMO, Sydney is the best team.

I believe If Goodes snagged his 3rd on the trot in the 3rd qtr, 26 points would have been a bridge to far for Hawthorn to come back from 2 weeks ago. The lines are that thin.

its not this its how the game went, our quality was what stopped the blow out. Everybody knew they would come in the third and we leaked goals like what. yes we are a much more we rounded side with hanners in as the midfield is a lot stronger, criminal underrated is hanners but one player won't change the result. remember they still have players to come back.

I'm about the same mark. Except I have Essendon in (although you only have them out by 1%)

Really don't like North's chances against Pies or Bombers. North play much better as underdogs and often look like deer in the headlights when put under pressure.

That's because I tipped Richmond to beat Essendon, which they did. I also think West Coast will beat Collingwood and then Essendon next week.

Gonna say the Dockers grab their first flag. Hard to see it at this point with an injury or two down tha back but I think they'll edge the Swannies in the big dance. Logically though Hawks vs Swans has looked the go for a while now. Swans will do the hawkers again if they meet. Buddy will go bonkas.

Out of left field.....But the kangaroo's have to stand some chance....should win 8 of their next, with a couple that they have a good chance in :) Nothing like coming home with a wet sail. Not the prettiest side in there, but can grab a top 4 finish if a few other games go their way. They are a team that can do the unexpected in a final.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Is it APRIL FOOLS.

But its june:drunk:
Its not June now, its September and the Roo's are still here and still in with a chance, albeit a small one this week ;)!!

Its not June now, its September and the Roo's are still here and still in with a chance, albeit a small one this week ;)!!
We have the same three umpires from last week including Pannel, we have no chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back