Random Question Thread (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed they have given me a captain and vice captain - I didn't select them. I'm guessing this is to try and get rid of taking advantage of the vice captain with the rolling lockouts?.. Still can get around it by making a non playing player captain, just makes it a little bit harder. :confused: ..Or is it just me? :confused:

Just noticed they have given me a captain and vice captain - I didn't select them. I'm guessing this is to try and get rid of taking advantage of the vice captain with the rolling lockouts?.. Still can get around it by making a non playing player captain, just makes it a little bit harder. :confused: ..Or is it just me? :confused:

I think, could be wrong, but i think your C and VC are locked in and can't be changed throughout split rounds etc.

I think, could be wrong, but i think your C and VC are locked in and can't be changed throughout split rounds etc.

Ah yeh I forgot that, you're right. Round 1 is a partial lock out though so if you don't set a captain then you can have a free shot at a Sydney, GWS, Richmond or Carlton player. If it's not just me and they've given everyone a captain and vice captain then you can still get around it anyway I guess.

It's subjective, but what's the line between a mid-pricer and a premium? Are Barlow and Hayes underpriced premiums or middies? What about Josh Kennedy or Lecras in the forwards?

what do you guys think about
Kane Lucas, fav for the rising star.
Dylan Shiel

Robbie Tarrant, bounced back from injury.
Lee Spurr.
Marty Clarke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G'day gents,

Anyone from the West believe 'Dick' will get games for the Eagles this year?

Cheers.

I believe he is still injured and he is on the rookie list so would have to get elevated first. Plenty of competition for his spot so will have to show some good form in the WAFL first so i would say he won't be playing until at least midseason if everything goes perfectly for him.

Dick's still recovering from a knee reco (alsod had some more minor knee surgery just a few months ago, once he gets back into full training he'll have a good spell in the WAFL this year. I doubt he'll play any AFL games unless he comes on a lot quicker than expected. Will have a big year next year.

hi all, just hoping somebody can help with a link or info on how i can access my 2011 team. won my comp last year and want to be able to print my side out.cheers in advance.

Sorry if this has been covered.

Am I interpreting correctly

Say I have Goddard in the backs and Joel Selwood in mids.

Joel Selwood gets injured and I could trade Selwood for Birchall and Goddard automatically goes to my midfield.

Sorry if this has been covered.

Am I interpreting correctly

Say I have Goddard in the backs and Joel Selwood in mids.

Joel Selwood gets injured and I could trade Selwood for Birchall and Goddard automatically goes to my midfield.

Yeah, you trade out Selwood.

There is now a free spot to be filled in the mids, you can put Goddard there.

Now there is a free spot in the backs you put Birchall there.

Just log and try it now that DT is open and there is unlimited trades. You will quickly see the way they are doing it.

Thank you for the reply but I tried.

Trades work differently because it doesn't say trade Selwood for Birchall it just has a cross next to Selwoods name and I remove him.

If I remove Selwood and I have Goddard in the back then Birchall does not show up in the Midfielders list.

If I try and select Birchall as a defender when all defender spots are full and I have Goddard and I have a free spot in the mids it tells me I have already picked the maximum amount of players for that position.

I can do the change now but wondering when I click trade Selwood during the season whether Birchall will come up as an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back