Autopsy Rd 11 Carlton v Brisbane Post Match Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Army would've been handy for Hanley. Although I haven't watched the game, going by DT points he got far too much of it.
Tuohy was on him early, I was surprised that it wasn't Dale Thomas on him but I also haven't watched the entire game as yet so not sure how long that match up lasted.

Army would have a role next week if they recall him.

If Army truly injured his calf - I doubt he'll be back for Friday.

What Vic boys are out of contract this year up at the paddle pops?

Sammy Doc needs a sidekick. Lachie needs a mate up forward too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're right, closer to delusional.
You
He means you should space your post into paragraphs so it's easier to read.

I agree with your post though. McLean is an interesting one indeed. So important in the clinches but gets exposed badly in the open spaces. I think his positives outweigh his negatives though. I mean guys like Ball and Kennedy are no speedsters either.
will do paragraphs bro :)

So are Brisbane officially the only multinational conquering team in the AFL this year? If so, we should be thankful we kept in touch as long as we did!

I still think that everyone who can, writes an email to the players, via the club, expressing their extreme disappointment in their players endeavors so far this year and question their desire to play for Carlton.

And the club can put the emails (or at least the ones that dont devolve into bitter recriminations and name calling) into a folio and give a copy to each of the players. And have the players read through them all and respond to the email.

And give some of our old enforcers 5 minutes alone with each player questioning them as well.

Just watched the Yarran mark/non-mark properly and can't believe Yarran didn't get a free for Brown grabbing his feet/legs and basically tunneling him!

2gw5ks2.jpg
I think that the club should ask the AFL for an explanation of this. It it is tunneling... then Brown should be expecting a visit from the tribunal.

I think that the club should ask the AFL for an explanation of this. It it is tunneling... then Brown should be expecting a visit from the tribunal.

True and not only this mark but it seemed every time we caught the ball and did enough to pay the mark (on a wet day) the umpire just called play on. Once again Yarran had an opportunity to get us back into the game, and misses another shot on goal when it really counts. 4th time he has done this year.Goes to water when the pressure is on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back