Autopsy Rd 17 vs Sydney - Post match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Major list surgery needed, but we've known that since the Melbourne game. KPPs with leap and mids who can use the ball. Guys who are not up to AFL standard standing out like a sore thumb. 12 new players. Targeted trading from GWS, GC, Swans and Hawks.

A new game plan required too. This one is dead. Teams have worked it out, block the exits and cut us up through the middle. Consequence: they score more, and more easily. We work way too hard for every goal.
Yep gotta look at luring tom Mitchell, Zak Jones, whitfield, g ablett types..

Nothing changes from last week, or the week before that, or the week before that.

Any rational person has identified the weaknesses by this stage of the year, knows what to expect, and does not create new reactionary ones from tonight's bad loss. So we just have to see the year out and wait for off-season changes.

The Ws are still killing us.

Sydney are a damn good team. We had them playing pretty ineffectively for a while, which was a small achievement.

My renovations coming along well!.
And I just opened a bottle of Montepulciano!
So,a lot to forgive:confused:,and so much to forget!.
How did we dish that s**t up after half time?!.
I've already had a swing at my glass jaw and missed!
Now I have myself in a half Nelson and will tap out when I overcome my disappointment!.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So did our boys play well in the first half or were the Swans just lulling us into a false sense of security?

Optimism was through the roof at halftime and then...shark-farts. Time for a scotchie and settle in for the presser.

Gotta be time to sack Malthouse and demote Murphy as captain. Judd should retire end of year, Brock immediately. Total overhaul required - Pagan and Ratten both sacked after losses of this elk. Time for absolute shakedown of the club. Mentally weak playing group, no resolve, things must change from the top down

Nothing changes from last week, or the week before that, or the week before that.

Any rational person has identified the weaknesses by this stage of the year, knows what to expect, and does not create new reactionary ones from tonight's bad loss. So we just have to see the year out and wait for off-season changes.

The Ws are still killing us.

Sydney are a damn good team. We had them playing pretty ineffectively for a while, which was a small achievement.
Can't argue with you!! Hopefully we get something positive out of next 6 rounds but yes focus on getting better list in 2015!

Gotta be time to sack Malthouse and demote Murphy as captain. Judd should retire end of year, Brock immediately. Total overhaul required - Pagan and Ratten both sacked after losses of this elk. Time for absolute shakedown of the club. Mentally weak playing group, no resolve, things must change from the top down

This isn't Canada, friend.

Location - Vancouver. :D:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back