Team is in ...

IN:
Matthew Cottrell
OUT: Ed Curnow, George Hewett

TS-Post-2.jpg

On Lewis Young (*who's now listed at 201cm):

1688718215685.png

1688718338572.png

So much for selecting Ed last week over Binns to get him in a week before Charlie's milestone game.

What a gut punch

Young and Silvagni v Darcy and Jackson is not appealing. But if we are genuinely about pressure and pace in the middle it shouldn't matter.

We all remember last year's game over there when Pittonet went down and Darcy and his team monstered us. But again, if we genuinely have that extra pressure dimension to us we will get through.

Season is on the line, can't afford to lose these games.

We do have a few out. DeKoning, Pittonet, Dow, Williams, Durdin and Hollands are all players I'd strongly consider for selection who are unavailable.

So who's the sub? I'm guessing Hewett but wanting Cowan. Think we need to see if he's ready to go past Newman. He's a cracking good player, he's improved a lot and has the pace and ability to defend one on one which has become big in the game and big in our team as we move to a new more high risk game plan.

But the team we have in is OK. IMO it's still a little slow to take out the top sides but we aren't playing one. I think we're a good chance. We're a team with a lot to prove. Are Carlton back? We'll find out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do selection integrity, the spirit of cricket, and pr0n have in common?

I can't define any of them, but I know it when I see it.

They're all available on OnlyFans?

The fact that Ed only came in cos Cotters got suspended and hadnt played seniors for weeks befor that was totally ignored.

Isn't it great, that a role player can come in, have team input, then make way for another role player with slightly different skill set

Good sign

Last edited:
If the Carlton of the last two games turn up we smack em good.

(actually 3 or 4 games cos I thought we were getting back to our game before the wins came)

Still think we can beat any side with our best rampaging style.

But we know its never that simple and confidence is a fickle thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back