Review Rd 3 Review - Young Dockers win the Derby by 55

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah yes. The same third quarter in which you conceded 2 goals in 30 seconds (one to said “fat lady”) and were well on course to shitting the bed until our legs gave way? That third quarter?

See you blokes at the draft. We might be able to pip you for the win this year after your monopoly on trade/draft victories (leading to exactly zero silverware)

Keep that in mind during your long long rebuild *o

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I really don't get some West Coast supporters, their team is highly successful and yet they carry on like whinging bitches when things don't go their way ,and to the Toast supporter that dropped in ,why do you have a profile pic of Nic Nat taking a s**t

Inspired by Coaster7's eloquence I ventured to the WC board. Large blame seems to lie at them not fielding a midfield, apart from Natanui and Gagf (who isn't a midfielder and apparently neither is sps). Weird excuse given we were without Darcy, Fyfe, Mundy and Serong, and rolling some 18 year olds through.

Inspired by Coaster7's eloquence I ventured to the WC board. Large blame seems to lie at them not fielding a midfield, apart from Natanui and Gagf (who isn't a midfielder and apparently neither is sps). Weird excuse given we were without Darcy, Fyfe, Mundy and Serong, and rolling some 18 year olds through.
I'm sorry you had to see that, I'm here If you need someone to talk to x

I just ducked over too and I have to say they're not huffing the absurd amounts of copium I was expecting. Most of them sound like the BF equivalent of that bloke in Saving Private Ryan on the beach who's walking around carrying his blown-off arm - completely shell shocked.

Generally when i watch a replay I am a bit less critical of the umpires than in the heat of watching a live match, but genuinely feel they really favoured the Eagles in this game even on replay. Lots of missed calls for us but they seemed to get a free for any minor infraction.

Generally when i watch a replay I am a bit less critical of the umpires than in the heat of watching a live match, but genuinely feel they really favoured the Eagles in this game even on replay. Lots of missed calls for us but they seemed to get a free for any minor infraction.
I felt as far as derbies go the umpiring wasn't to bad. We actually got some calls go our way and were rewarded.

Slight favouritism but again nowhere as bad as the past.

The non-paying of 50s for remonstration with the umpire annoyed me, at least a couple of times where west coast players clearly remonstrated and the ump did nothing.

Watched Nic Fat get Meek high at the boundary throw in, take possession and throw the ball to a player running past, grabs the next ground ball and get's done holding the ball (still no whistle after the fresh air kick). Recovers and handballs it to Luke Ryan who goes across the point line under pressure - Whistle, free kick and 50m like he was waiting for a reason to give them a goal.

I saw Erasmus clearly have his jumper pulled out like a sail for quite a few steps by I think West while chasing after a loose ball with the umpire having a clear view and no call. They usually call it as it is so obvious.
Also agree the Eagles especially NicNat & Rotham seemed to remonstrate a few times without any 50m given.

I saw Erasmus clearly have his jumper pulled out like a sail for quite a few steps by I think West while chasing after a loose ball with the umpire having a clear view and no call. They usually call it as it is so obvious.
Also agree the Eagles especially NicNat & Rotham seemed to remonstrate a few times without any 50m given.
Saw that
What’s the actual definition or remonstration in this context though . ?
Can you question the decision and explain why you felt you hadn’t done any wrong or are you not allowed to say anything?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back