Review Rd 3 Review - Young Dockers win the Derby by 55

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaff incident leading with his shoulder into noddy's head not even looked at. The sniveling sniper deserved a week

Ryan smashing into Aish who was lower and harder was looked at, but they reckon Ryan was contesting the ball? Yeah right, he was soft and took his eyes off it. Still didn't deserve a week but don't dignify it by saying that soft**** was contesting the ball

Tabs copped a fine

lol "Natanui heroics" = 2 ruck taps from bounces that fell right into his zone (ie that his lumbering frame could get to at what is his full pace, while a rookie ruck had to check their run) and a lucky receive from the opposition as he was running forwards, then kicked straight for a goal.

I heard one media report, that NicNat had a “dominant” ruck display. Mmmmm, played an ok game, but not too sure where the dominant came from.

Let’s go to the stats ....

I started feeling sorry for West Coast over the last few weeks with their injury crisis and plague-riddled team - lord knows we've experienced the injury carnage ourselves. And COVID is no joke and it's going to rip through our team as well soon enough.

But then all I kept hearing from their supporters and the media was how hard their lives all are and how absolutely devastating this all is. On and on and on and on.

Then I remembered all the times we couldn't even field a single tall forward in Derby's and they'd gloat like it was the greatest victory ever managed by their club.

Get stuffed Wet Toast.

You feel sorry for them, ............... until you realise that they had the chance to revitalise their list, but signed a sponsorship with a denture supplier.

Stiff shite.

Sounds like you might need to get your hands on a box of tissues.

That fat lady was singing early in the third quarter. Speaking of fat ladies, who is that in your profile picture?
Ah yes. The same third quarter in which you conceded 2 goals in 30 seconds (one to said “fat lady”) and were well on course to shitting the bed until our legs gave way? That third quarter?

See you blokes at the draft. We might be able to pip you for the win this year after your monopoly on trade/draft victories (leading to exactly zero silverware)

Ah yes. The same third quarter in which you conceded 2 goals in 30 seconds (one to said “fat lady”) and were well on course to shitting the bed until our legs gave way? That third quarter?

See you blokes at the draft. We might be able to pip you for the win this year after your monopoly on trade/draft victories (leading to exactly zero silverware)
Yeah. The third quarter we won. You were shithouse with no top up players. So that's just your s**t list.

Hey friend, thanks for the bantz, your posts are moving closer to knobhead territory though, ploz refrain if you wish to keep posting here. If you don’t care about posting here, you may continue to devolve into being a troll and I can help remove your ability to post here, thanks in advance

Last edited:

Thanks for clearing up the fact we were "well on the way to sh*tting the bed" Nostradamus! I never would have known!

Noone cares buddy

You keep telling yourself that pal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Coast kicked 2 goals in 30 seconds, then Kennedy kicked a point at the 10 minute mark and Nelson kicked a goal at the 28 minute mark. That's it.

I accept your proposition West Coast's legs gave way 1 minute into the third quarter. Thanks for the insight.

My impression was that the applause was more obligatory than good sportsmanship.

I was also basically told not to cheer, to which I ignored given we are at a football game haha
I think we need to be fair - one of our players had a seizure and collapsed on the field. After five minutes of medical attention the majority of the crowd applauded him off. There are many reasons to dislike the Eagles fans - but I’d rather give them the benefit of the doubt that they were actually being sincere. Certainly around me all fans were very concerned regardless of the colour of the shirt they had on.

It's always fun when someone wanders a bit too far from home.

I can tell you're trying, which is sweet, but you need to realise that you're not making any sense. This sort of logic might fly over on the WC board but you're just making a fool of yourself here.

I can't see a way that you can finish up this diatribe with any dignity left so it's probably time that you cut your losses and go back to tell your buddies how brave you were taking on the nasty Freo supporters.

Feel free to message me privately if you want some tips on how to improve.

Yeah ok champ. Let’s just gloss over the scoreless quarter that preceded that…. The short burst by Fatanui was all he could really muster to influence the game and he waS gassed by it!

Yeah ok champ. Let’s just gloss over the scoreless quarter that preceded that…. The short burst by Fatanui was all he could really muster to influence the game and he waS gassed by it!
Imagine how easy it must have been making their game highlights reel. 30 seconds and done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back