Game Day Rd 4: West Coast Eagles vs Brisbane Lions @ The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
see the same at subi - why on earth dont they have one camera with the exposure set for low light and one for high - when the ball gets close to the shadowed area - then when it crosses into the shadow they flick to the low light camera - if it comes back out they go to the high light camera
Subi doesn't seem as bad for some reason, really noticed it today though.

BEST
Brisbane Lions: Zorko, Martin, D.Beams, Cutler, RichWest Coast: Butler, Priddis, Cripps, Gaff, Naitanui, Rosa
Lol AFL website. Priddis and Gaff in best, no mention on Gov

Gaff and Masten are our problem in the midfield. I'd drop them and trade them out at years end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
not far from the truth. picks 3 and 4 too...

Duggan, 3 clearances in a 1.5 qtrs

Imagine a full game from him

crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn't like to get his hands dirty

He hasn't showed that in any game this year, he has put his body on the line a number of times this season.
He has stuffed a few kicks but not today, but in congestion he is clean with ball and moves through the stoppage well.
He is not being given a chance in the midfield rotation, which I think is a mistake as his pace and clean hands would be handy there.
Its been a massive improvement from the last two years.

He hasn't showed that in any game this year, he has put his body on the line a number of times this season.
He has stuffed a few kicks but not today, but in congestion he is clean with ball and moves through the stoppage well.
He is not being given a chance in the midfield rotation, which I think is a mistake as his pace and clean hands would be handy there.
Its been a massive improvement from the last two years.

This. He's had a good start to the year - one of the few. I don't mind him in back pocket though - he's letting Yeo and Hurn roam a little more.

Really? I thought he was fantastic, especially in the first 3 qtrs. Disposal efficiency of 80% as well.

Disposal efficiency is not a stat I put much stock in. Plus, it was not disposal I was criticising him for, rather decision making, which is still something he needs to work on. Too many kicks without looking, and too much rushing. I'm not writing the kid off or anything, but they're areas he needs to be better at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back