Preview Rd 6: Richmond v Hawthorn, @MCG, 3:20 PM - Sunday 27 April

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we might even see batch. He had his best game last weekend ...

Edit: I think I'd rather McDonough though

Can I ask..why is there so much love for McDonough? Am I missing something here? dont get me wrong, I'm not against bringing him in and 'seeing what he can do' considering hes only played like 2 games?
It seems like hes the messiah on this board and I havent really seen anything yet..am I missing something?

Can I ask..why is there so much love for McDonough? Am I missing something here? dont get me wrong, I'm not against bringing him in and 'seeing what he can do' considering hes only played like 2 games?
It seems like hes the messiah on this board and I havent really seen anything yet..am I missing something?
Because he tries.

He has demanded a game.

(And he's in my SC)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because he tries.

He has demanded a game.

(And he's in my SC)

Because he tries? Im sorry but alot of players can try as hard as they want but simply arnt good enough or lack some class. Morris is perfect example of this and this is AFL. Anyway hope he comes in and gives us that real boost we need!

Because people have seen good form at VFL level and glimpses of promise in his senior games - already pencilling him in as "our chapman"... Don't worry, won’t take long for the same people to be bagging him once he has a few sub 15 touch games in the seniors!

Should be a player, but agree that he's overhyped on here. Partly due to him be an alternative to our new board whipping boys: Any and all of Thomas, Pettard, Grigg and S Edwards.

Thomas out!!!!
anchorman-celebration-gif.gif

I'll be happy with either McDonough or Lennon replacing him.

Because people have seen good form at VFL level and glimpses of promise in his senior games - already pencilling him in as "our chapman"... Don't worry, won’t take long for the same people to be bagging him once he has a few sub 15 touch games in the seniors!

Should be a player, but agree that he's overhyped on here. Partly due to him be an alternative to our new board whipping boys: Any and all of Thomas, Pettard, Grigg and S Edwards.

Yep I agree..way overhyped

What else is he supposed to do? Tear apart the NFL? Perhaps the EPL?
The VFL is where he demands selection.
I meant people saying he's overhyped because others want him to play. He's dominated vfl and deserves a game. That's turned into he's overhyped. Have to laugh.

Batch the obvious in for me. Can play tallish. Always been a fan and think he would be perfect against hawks across half back.

Would still love to see both Maddona and Lennon come in soon but for this game I feel batch best suited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back