RDFNL 2024 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, that Lancefield v Melton C result is a huge surprise. Diggers and Riddell easily, while Wallan did enough.

Mahoney, Gill and Morris all good, while I thought Sam Indian was amazing for Macedon playing in the ruck and along with his work around the ground. Another very young playing group too.
No real surprise for mine... Lanny were decimated by injuries to an already thin list and had 3 guys down by half time. It's going to be a really long year for them.

Biggest surprise for me today was how comfortable Riddell beat Romsey by

Riddell had 8 of there best 22 out and Romsey close to full strength.

I’d say things are starting to shape up now

Diggers / Riddell (Top 2)

Wallan / Kyneton / Romsey / Macedon ( 3rd - 6th)

Woodend ( 7th)

Melton / Lancefield (8th-9th)

Biggest surprise for me today was how comfortable Riddell beat Romsey by

Riddell had 8 of there best 22 out and Romsey close to full strength.

They've recruited well.

I’d say things are starting to shape up now

Diggers / Riddell (Top 2)

Wallan / Kyneton / Romsey / Macedon ( 3rd - 6th)

Woodend ( 7th)

Melton / Lancefield (8th-9th)

I think that looks right.

Diggers v Riddell on the 27th should be a beauty.

What’s the go with Wallan’s ground. It used to be in great condition, really poor now even for local football.

Drainage works before last season and during cricket season they moved the cricket pitch plus done some more works on it before this season.

You’re right, looks average at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Probably looking at life after/during playing days too.
Yes agree get step into coaching especially if his prepared to get up early Saturdays and then play seniors. Great commitment from Cooke. Recall him being a very skilful player. Is he living in Macedon to do all that work and play?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

amazing effort by macedon to get so many players in one rep side. its like down this way with aberfeldie and Keilor who always feature strongly in junior rep stuff too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back