No Oppo Supporters Re-signing Tex, Danger and Sloane *** Crows Only ***

Your thoughts on Dangerfield?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Danger wants success, Collingwood and Geelong are both pretty lousy choices. They're in no better position than we are for the next few years. Arguably worse.

He's holding out to see if we come good. Nothing is going to change until the season warms up. Can't believe how many here are changing their opinion like the change of wind!

I honestly think he hasn't made his mind up.

If he leaves he won't go anywhere but Geelong, and that will be to go home. I've been led to believe success isn't his number one priority. I've also been told that if there's a good market for Danger going home, to place a cheeky bet though.

Fingers, toes and balls crossed he stays - terrible terrible loss if he goes.

If you have twitter have a look at the crap Danger is getting for posting 60,000 members for the Crows #weflyasone
Just about every comment is well sign then or 1 year then #youflytothecats.
It's been that way for aaaaaaggggggeeeesss. He could tweet "Hey, just smoked some crack and banged a hooker" and people would reply "Was it an Adelaide hooker or a Geelong one? Re-sign Paddy!"

If you have twitter have a look at the crap Danger is getting for posting 60,000 members for the Crows #weflyasone
Just about every comment is well sign then or 1 year then #youflytothecats.
Like most celebs on Twitter I'd suggest he has become very adept at ignoring the comments - but year - click on the link and you see them all

Didn't Tex sign for 4 years too? Why we gotta sign all these guys to be out of contract at the same time (provided that Sloane news is true)
I'm comfortable signing up our gun players for 4 years... Particularly if we renegotiate contracts in their final year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Him tweeting that means nothing. Imean sure Franklin and Ablett did the same in their final year of their contract.

It's quite clear to all and sundry that 4 years is not the benchmark.

Time to move on from your hate for David methinks.

Tells you what my mate, Mackay got 4 years and he's a candidate to rely on injury to still be selected by about half way through this year. I understand the faith (speed, elite kick) that many continue to show in this bloke. But it's a complete lie, he's not fast and he doesn't posess elite disposal. He's the exact poster child of everything that has been wrong with our list management over the last few years.

VB, Hendo, Sloane and even the hard working Martin will control our wings. Mackay will end up being a less than handy SANFL player.

Anyone catch afl360 tonight? Robbo seems sold that Danger is gone. Hoping the bye week before round 10 is the week we secure his signature but come on....it doesn't look good. How come come we haven't heard any figures in what we are offering him?

Tells you what my mate, Mackay got 4 years and he's a candidate to rely on injury to still be selected by about half way through this year. I understand the faith (speed, elite kick) that many continue to show in this bloke. But it's a complete lie, he's not fast and he doesn't posess elite disposal. He's the exact poster child of everything that has been wrong with our list management over the last few years.

VB, Hendo, Sloane and even the hard working Martin will control our wings. Mackay will end up being a less than handy SANFL player.
I think you're being a bit harsh there, he's reasonably quick, not danger or smith but hardly rutten (More like sloane). I think with walsh's quick ball movement plan into open space will suit mackay to a T, he could have a breakout year. If he doesn't then there are no excuses left and he is trade bait or needs another role.

I think you're being a bit harsh there, he's reasonably quick, not danger or smith but hardly rutten (More like sloane). I think with walsh's quick ball movement plan into open space will suit mackay to a T, he could have a breakout year. If he doesn't then there are no excuses left and he is trade bait or needs another role.
Always thought he looked like a better player in Neil Craig era......

Ok, so that's the final excuse? The thing about Mackay is that despite poor years, he always benefits from one more. It's due to the lie that he's fast and has elite disposal. He's not fast and he doesn't have elite disposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back