Prediction Realistically, who makes the AA team?

Who makes the final team?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We haven't given Gawn a vote in 10 weeks on the board. He hasn't been good for a while.
Trusting our opinion? We tend to overlook our stars and judge them harshly. Clarry might be about to win the AFLCA award and take home Charlie but is in barely around in 426. For all the plaudits we give May he hasn’t actually polled this year.

We aren’t the best judges.

Trusting our opinion? We tend to overlook our stars and judge them harshly. Clarry might be about to win the AFLCA award and take home Charlie but is in barely around in 426. For all the plaudits we give May he hasn’t actually polled this year.

Ew.
Brownlow reference.
Votes from umpires

Ew.

I wonder if other boards are like this? We kind of make our best players victims of their own high standards. I do it too. So a Max Gawn who has played exceptional games in the past goes unnoticed in games where he was just important, because we’re judging him against the exceptional.

I wonder if other boards are like this? We kind of make our best players victims of their own high standards. I do it too. So a Max Gawn who has played exceptional games in the past goes unnoticed in games where he was just important, because we’re judging him against the exceptional.
I do that with Oliver and Gawn but not Petracca. I wonder why that is?

Dunno. Did he sign one of those mini footballs for you some time?
I'm scrambling trying to think why. Maybe I had a dream where Tracc was like my brother or something

We haven't given Gawn a vote in 10 weeks on the board. He hasn't been good for a while.
By all reports he'll poll votes against Crows. Luckily for Max no other ruckman has really played well enough to take it off him moreso. Grundy been poor. NicNat a chance but WCE form has hurt his chances. Darcy was a chance until he got injured. Hickey has slowed down. I think Gawn has it and if he doesn't have a starting spot i think they'll get him on the bench.

By all reports he'll poll votes against Crows. Luckily for Max no other ruckman has really played well enough to take it off him moreso. Grundy been poor. NicNat a chance but WCE form has hurt his chances. Darcy was a chance until he got injured. Hickey has slowed down. I think Gawn has it and if he doesn't have a starting spot i think they'll get him on the bench.
Have to remember it is so reputational too. He’s already a 4x AA and is captain of the side which has been on top almost all year. Those players tend to end up AA on history.

Confirmed
c2e1366482c147e792b4e53ae8609917.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trac
Gawn
Oliver
Lever

Lever Has had an all time year. It's Undeniable. Simply YES.
Oliver Will be a starting mid because he's a prolific Stat stuffer.
Gawn Not sure weather its been his best year of the 4 other years he was named AA, but without any major competition in Grundy and WCE not playing final i can see Gawn starting Ruck
Trac The media's love interest with those DPP's (Bont, Track, Martin) and Track's Great year will most likely have him playing forward.
Dont think he'd be a Mid with the other mids selected from other clubs

May , If there are not any other KPD's let alone FB's May should be starting Full Back. Absolute travisty that he didnt make it Last year when the Stats where in his favour

Fritsch won't make it, was fortunate to kick 7 the week before it was announced.

Of the rest, I think only May is in danger of missing out. Weitering could get the nod at full back and there will be plenty of mids they'll want to squeeze in on the bench.

Back