Opinion RFC sold its soul: disgusting coloured and extremely large sponsors on our sacred guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

blooze new one ampol compared to ours

they actually managed to get ampol to use just white letters instead of their white box logo with red letters and red and blue logo. kudos to blooze unlike our mob. we all know blooze value their jumper higher than our mob. theyve got 3 neutral coloured sponsors while we have ghastly green on the sash, and blue and gigantic red on the back

View attachment 1904245View attachment 1904246
You can say what you want any Groupies obsession of this but he's absolutely correct right here.

One club prioritises the integrity of their jumper whilst RFC sells its soul for cash.

It's really gone too far and it's embarrassing to see the jumper now.

The Nib logo is so dark green is almost looks black from a distance. So I'm ok with it.

The back however is eye trash.
the nib looks shite cos of the fluro sash

if we used traditional yellow it would look way better

would be similar to the green lotto logo on the boots in the 90s when we had traditional yellow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least give members a discount on KFC.....
those campaigners charge 8.95 delivery and their quality has gone down massively

the chicken is nowhere near what it was and the chips are always raw

drive me in the corolla
I sold it many years ago unfortunately... party xtrail doesn't have the same ring to it. To be fair though, since they've become a sponsor I've tried to umm support the club a lot more! I would drive you but I'd be concerned that having you in my vehicle would attract unwarranted (or warranted) police attention. Maybe I could just deliver it to you for the heavily discounted rate of $6.95 ;)

those campaigners charge 8.95 delivery and their quality has gone down massively

the chicken is nowhere near what it was and the chips are always raw
Agreed, its worse and worse now

Same with rooter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back