Votes: 146 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
433 pages of absolute s**t
That yappie dribble campaigner has
Contributed to 250 of them
What about that campaigner Bojangles17 hes is the leader on this thread, some of keep our opinions to ourselves :p:p:p:p

Dude - the post is relevant because Mini and Yze are the final 2. You do realise that right? It doesn';t matter if someone writes something in jest - when the actual situation is exactly that.

Plus 383 words is not an essay. Its a couple of paragraphs
Some of my High School Essays were barely 383 words

If you’re saying he has no integrity, you’d be very wrong. He has been asked for input to the process they’ve been following and he’d be well aware it’s a confidential thing. No way he blabs anything

Yeah but he is still Collingwood in my eyes

Look at him !! LOOK AT HIM !!! LOL

1695192380045.png

Mad Breaking Bad GIF by MOODMAN

Would think one of the reasons Cotchy and Figjam were invited was to get their views on the status of the current list and which build direction they would take.….Not necessarily about who they preferred.

Maybe Ouzo and Mini have differing build views.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would think one of the reasons Cotchy and Figjam were invited was to get their views on the status of the current list and which build direction they would take.….Not necessarily about who they preferred.

Maybe Ouzo and Mini have differing build views.
Naah.

Pretty sure they were asked if it's Adem or Aaron

OK, here's something different to talk about. What do you want to happen with our assistant coaches? Clean out and bring fresh ideas in, or keep some for player familiarity? Will it depend on ultimately who gets the gig?

For me, I'd like to see the back of Teague and Rutten. Keep Maric and Lambert. Xavier Clarke will go either way I think as he's been offered a position elsewhere from memory.

Where did you hear that Newman thinks we need to rebuild. Provide your source. Random comments here don't count. So much dumb comments here I swear

So where r u getting your info from> The papers?

If so, yee should not judge. They talk more bullshit than we do here, without question. I find it highly believable that Newman would have suggested a rebuild of some level is required.

I would trust people like Tzsaki etc before i trust the HUN.

Its getting a bit childish here. Some people just want to hold the ship straight and act like the people who want to discuss change are just Karen's - but change is a definite option for us and likely the best option for the club.

Last edited:
OK, here's something different to talk about. What do you want to happen with our assistant coaches? Clean out and bring fresh ideas in, or keep some for player familiarity? Will it depend on ultimately who gets the gig?

For me, I'd like to see the back of Teague and Rutten. Keep Maric and Lambert. Xavier Clarke will go either way I think as he's been offered a position elsewhere from memory.

Would almost certainly hinge on who gets it. Not sure what other people think but I see Ratten is open to exploring new opportunities. Wonder if having someone like that in the box could help a potential rookie coach? I note that Yze and Ratten were at Hawthorn together for a number of years as assistants.

The trend seems to be with brand new coaches that they bring at least some people in who they've worked with closely in the past (think of McRae and Leppa, Dimma and Mark Williams etc.) so you'd think Yze if successful would be bringing in some hawks or Dees counterparts

I think Teague is worth keeping, seen others mention his role changed & was no longer in charged of the forward line like 2022

The others I’d like to see move on, thats a lot of “Richmond”

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back