Votes: 87 37.8%
  • Adem Yze

Votes: 146 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dimma Judas if he ends up at GCS
Watching us run out against a team coached by Dimma will feel like a stake through the heart

Until we pump them by 10 goals

A little off topic here but is anyone else annoyed that hardwick will probably be coaching next year (With GC most likely) I mean, if you were just going to take a short break then why go to another club? why not take some leave a recoup? was there maybe an issue with the playing group or staff that hasn't been mentioned, all this talk of loving the club and the playing group to just go to another club less than a year later doesn't sit well with me and I feel a little betrayed.

A little off topic here but is anyone else annoyed that hardwick will probably be coaching next year (With GC most likely) I mean, if you were just going to take a short break then why go to another club? why not take some leave a recoup? was there maybe an issue with the playing group or staff that hasn't been mentioned, all this talk of loving the club and the playing group to just go to another club less than a year later doesn't sit well with me and I feel a little betrayed.
I don't have a problem with it. He had clearly taken this group as far as he could. At a certain point the same message begins to wear thin and as head coach in AFL that's around 10 years.

RFC and Damien Hardwick will both be better off in separation IMO.

We could do much worse than bring in Dew as midfield coach. Suns have always been a good clearance team despite how poorly they've been going.
Have we got enough KFC?

Dimma Judas if he ends up at GCS
Watching us run out against a team coached by Dimma will feel like a stake through the heart
We played like mugs against his new team

Because they had Pick 1 and Pick 2 and Witts and Miller.
Rowell and Anderson hadn't done much until this year. Freo demonstrated how overrated tap ruckman are on the weekend when they got belted in the middle by Carlton with Silvagni in the ruck. Taranto gets more clearances than Touk Miller, plus we have Dusty, Hopper and Bolton.

Our midfield group has underperformed for years given the individual talent we've had available. The next senior coach needs to address this as their main priority.

Starting to feel more and more that Dimma had this planned last year. As soon as the likelihood of us winning another flag became unlikely he jumped ship so his reputation wasn't tarnished in any way and he kept his value high. I would also not be surprized if he was given some assurances before he left, that the Suns position would be a great fit for him.

The fact that the Suns board sacked Dew after playing the two strongest teams this year seems far from coincidental to me. Seems planned. If they had of waited until the end of the season, Dew might have won enough games to play finals and then they would have had to re-contract him and miss out on Dimma. If it was a first year coach with a record of 7-9, you'd be optimistic that they could still make finals but I feel the Suns Board jumped early to avoid any chance of Dew succeeding this season and for Dimma to become unavailable.
I believe the likelihood of Dimma being the Suns coach before the end of the year, is now almost a given.

Thank you Dimma for everything you gave us at Tigerland but I'll absolutely despise you if you take any of our star players, knock us out of finals or hurt our chances to win another flag. Good luck!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starting to feel more and more that Dimma had this planned last year. As soon as the likelihood of us winning another flag became unlikely he jumped ship so his reputation wasn't tarnished in any way and he kept his value high. I would also not be surprized if he was given some assurances before he left, that the Suns position would be a great fit for him.

The fact that the Suns board sacked Dew after playing the two strongest teams this year seems far from coincidental to me. Seems, planned. If it was a first year coach with a record of 7-9, you'd be optimistic that they could still make finals but I feel the Suns Board jumped early to avoid any chance of Dew succeeding this season and for Dimma to become unavailable.
I believe the likelihood of Dimma being the Suns coach before the end of the year, is now almost a given.

Thank you Dimma for everything you gave us at Tigerland but I'll absolutely despise you if you take any of our star players, knock us out of finals or hurt our chances to win another flag. Good luck!
His value would have been high wherever we finished up this year. Dew would still have a job if they hadn't shat the bed in the past month too.

caro got the dew sacking right

on sunday she also said mini wont be the next Richmond coach

make of that what you will
Richmond will have a long list of candidates and will not listen to outside noise in the media.
I'm confident our club will get it right (again).

His value would have been high wherever we finished up this year. Dew would still have a job if they hadn't shat the bed in the past month too.
His value would be high but being a losing coach that can't make finals, denigrates your value. Look at Clarkson and Lyon atm - their value has diminished somewhat because they are coaching non-dominate teams. I haven't heard the whole 'Master Coach' or 'Ross the Boss' bs from the media for quite some time now.

Dew would have had his job if he had of been dominate this year. He had similar pressure on him as Hinkley (but Hinkley has made it next to impossible for him to be sacked now this season). It's Drew's coaching record that has caused him to come into the season under a massive cloud but with the tantalizing prospect of Dimma looming in the background, he had no chance. Dimma's availability was just too tempting to not reach for.

Richmond will have a long list of candidates and will not listen to outside noise in the media.
I'm confident our club will get it right (again).
I can't believe Gold Coast even mentioned in their presser that they didn't listen to the media or anyone else....why even mention it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back