Preview Rnd 1 - Carlton v Richmond Thursday 14th March 7.30PM @ MCG - Team Stickied

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team defence should sort him out. He hasn't played in any game for nearly 10 months.

Let him try and whack Boyd or Newman....they'll give it back with interest.

He'll then have the Enforcer, Fog, to worry about!!!
lynch mob.......

I'll take any win... but I really hope we flog them.

We've won 1 out of our last 14. We owe them to say the least.

Their defense looked very light weight last week against Suns who absolutely belted them then coasted home. Hard to pick too many Richmond players who'd get a game in the Carlton team at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am sure there are people like zeeCFC and the like that track this.... but I get the feeling Richmond always save their best players for games against Carlton.

The saints are the other side where their players miraculously come back at the same time

I am sure there are people like zeeCFC and the like that track this.... but I get the feeling Richmond always save their best players for games against Carlton.

The saints are the other side where their players miraculously come back at the same time

Who cares...

I don't think we're going to destroy them by 10 goals... but despite who they're bringing in, we just need to bring the intensity and we'll run over them.

Who cares...

I don't think we're going to destroy them by 10 goals... but despite who they're bringing in, we just need to bring the intensity and we'll run over them.

Prestia and lynch usually have their way with us.

I think Richmond will be in it for 3 qtrs then we get away win by 26 pts
Alex C in for doctor
Motlop in for owies
Let’s go !!!

I just can't see any changes this week apart from replacing Doc. Reserves game was apparently poor and the Seniors did so well.

I expect Carroll to start and someone to come in as sub.

The only concern I have (minor) is that we are now too much of an inside midfield with Cripps Kennedy Hewett Carroll in the side. Personally, I think going forward each week one should start as sub and come on after 1/2 time. Like Carroll Friday night they can have an influence around conested ball. and this is without Walsh

Also allows more minutes in midfield to Cuningham Fogarty Cottrell Motlop E.Hollands etc for more run

I'll take any win... but I really hope we flog them.

We've won 1 out of our last 14. We owe them to say the least.

Their defense looked very light weight last week against Suns who absolutely belted them then coasted home. Hard to pick too many Richmond players who'd get a game in the Carlton team at the moment.
I agree that defence is their biggest hole, and none of their ins really address that.

I just can't see any changes this week apart from replacing Doc. Reserves game was apparently poor and the Seniors did so well.

I expect Carroll to start and someone to come in as sub.

The only concern I have (minor) is that we are now too much of an inside midfield with Cripps Kennedy Hewett Carroll in the side. Personally, I think going forward each week one should start as sub and come on after 1/2 time. Like Carroll Friday night they can have an influence around conested ball. and this is without Walsh

Also allows more minutes in midfield to Cuningham Fogarty Cottrell Motlop E.Hollands etc for more run

This. Cerra needs to spend more time in there until Walsh returns (hopefully soon). If Carroll can keep developing over the year that would be a big positive. IMO, Cripps and Hewett together in the midfield add very little outside run. This is our Achilles heal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back