Game Day Rnd 23 Adelaide vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah wouldn't mind hearing the umpires explaination for that decision. That's not really even a close call, impossible to say that hit the post, crazy bad.
Why wouldn't you have cameras behind the goals for a multi billion dollar league. Mickey mouse.

How does the ump see that and call it hit the post?

He either didnt see it and just went to what he thought wàs the least bad outcome which was us being screwed or he saw it and plainly cheated. If he didn't see it why wouldn't he say that he didn't see it and to go to review. The other option is that he is sight impaired and needs to get his eyes checked.

Last edited:
He either didnt see it and just went to what he thought wàs the least bad outcome which was us being screwed or he saw it and plainly cheated. If he didn't see it why wouldn't he say that he didn't see it and to go to review. The other option is that he is sight impaired and needs to get his eyes checked.
Well....in an interview he did a few years ago he said that he used to get stick from.the crowd for wearing glasses and being sponsored by OPSM...... must still need those glasses.

I’m absolutely done with the league. As incompetent as a football club we are at times I can’t handle being ****ed up the ass by this utterly and corrupt fraudulent organisation known as the AFL almost every weekend. * McLachlan, * Goyder and * Dillon.

Everyone in the backline bahahaha
You gotta remember that Keane and Borlase have played around 5 games. Throwing them in the deepend was a very tough assignment. In saying that I don't think Borlase is that good.

We ain't gonna do jack s**t except ask for a please explain and the do a "OK" when the AFL said "we ****ed up, too late to do anything about it now"
2 weeks in a row, after Jeremy Cameron's goal from the cheer Squad just got a "woops our bad, wont happen again" followed by David Rodan gesturing a behind for a goal that even confused the scorer.

The system is broken and was designed by bafoon's "we review every score" is impossible and a lie. Not one time have i ever seen a point awarded and then 30 seconds later the umpires stop play and go "lets review that"... NEVER... its only if its a goal since there is a break in play.

Captain's review would be the obvious one but sometimes the captain is on the bench or no where near the play to ask the ump for a review.

What if his narrative is that Nicks isn't a very good coach?

You must admit there is a fair amount of evidence piling up to support this conclusion.

Why they started Sloane in the guts over pedlar should have been the question asked at the end of the game

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

$20,000 fine if he does. Worth it? i think so.

If the club had any gonads they would have said to nix we’ll pay for it, go out there and absolutely blast the incompetent goal umpire so it is on every tv, radio and news outlet for the next week. say you want a replay, say you want the 4 points, say it’s going to cost us marketing dollars in finals etc etc.

Classic crows though, play by the rules and get walked all over by the VFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why they started Sloane in the guts over pedlar should have been the question asked at the end of the game

Sackable offence. Shows Nicks is not premiership calibre. Such poor judgement proves that he isn't up to it. He doesn't want to hurt Sloane's feelings. How about. supporters feelings. This week was the worst week of Nick's coaching career. First he extends Sloane. Now if this was outside of his control and he wanted him to retire a strong coach stsnds their ground and goes to the board it they have too. Error two was playing him over Pedlar. Nice, weak, dumb guys finish last Nicks.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back