Game Day Rnd 23 Adelaide vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

I have very little issue with his coaching. Some of his selections,,,

Well, that’s another story

Surely selections is a major part of the coaches job.

If you can't identify a players strengths/weaknesses, if they are in form or need a run in the twos - that is a major problem.

And to be honest it is my main worry with Nicks.

He's got them playing 'together' but he's his own worst enemy with how he picks and plays the team.

Surely selections is a major part of the coaches job.

If you can't identify a players strengths/weaknesses, if they are in form or need a run in the twos - that is a major problem.

And to be honest it is my main worry with Nicks.

He's got them playing 'together' but he's his own worst enemy with how he picks and plays the team.
He should stay away from selection and let this board select the team. We would do a better job.

What if his narrative is that Nicks isn't a very good coach?

You must admit there is a fair amount of evidence piling up to support this conclusion.
Rubbish, Nicks is the coach for this club, I will only conceed if we don't make the finals next year. This is possibly the best and quickest rebuild ever.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

How do you think the season has gone ? I like how we never give up and still keep giving our all.
Do you feel we are going to keep improving next year ?
We've done better this year than I thought . But we are still 13th on the ladder
I believe it is a disappointing season overall. Missed a golden opportunity to get into Finals after long drought.

Gonna be hard to replicate the offensive output next season—cannot expect Texan to have anywhere close to season he just had—father time catches up to all of us.

I think team comes out unprepared to often—resulting in huge deficits like tonight, requiring superhuman effort to make it a contest—that is not sustainable either.

I subscribe to the theory you are what record says you are

We are a below .500 squad

I like how the narrative has changed when it's one of your players, all you crows supporters were saying "if it was my players I wouldn't be happy" etc.

If you can't see the difference between the McAdam incident and the Aliir/Jones incident, you might want to try uncrossing your eyes.

On top of the poor decision. We celebrated the goals....because it was a goal and we're completely out of position to stop them moving the ball down the other end.

* the AFL.
Keays won't get his goal of the year either.

Had to deal with my three-year-old tantruming for an hour and a half so only just got to finish watching the match on Kayo. That non-goal, non-review might actually be the worst thing I've seen from an official in football.

That now makes two games this year we've lost because they called a behind for a clear goal.
What was the other?

My condolences to all Crows supporters.
It is utterly outrageous that you have been denied the opportunity of a finals appearance due to an incredible error from an umpire in failing to call for a review.
I have loved your play this season.
That you have suffered such an end is an indictment of the AFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I
And this is why we need to cancel our memberships. Hit them where it hurts. They only care about money so take that away.
It should be on the AFL to sort this out but the club needs to be strong.

His inability to hit targets and simply bomb the ball long is unacceptable, The fact it is allowed to happen wk in wk out is a reflection of the coaching group.
Our very inexperienced backline were under enormous pressure. Borlase, Keane. Worrell had Michalanney has 44 disposals between = average of 11 disposals. They also made some bad errors which cost goals.

Smith had 21 kicks, 4 hand passes, 7 marks, 1 tackle, 1 clearance and 1 goal assist. It was far from a perfect game but putting the ball 690 metres away from our D50 means they can’t score from there.

His disposal efficiency was down but he and Milera were were holding back the flood into their F50

Rubbish, Nicks is the coach for this club, I will only conceed if we don't make the finals next year. This is possibly the best and quickest rebuild ever.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

How many years does it has to be?

Aren't you guys worried about the handling of shane mcadam, I mean clearly got a big knock his eyes rolled back into his head.
I've read some s**t post on your forum but this one takes the cake if you can't tell the difference between the incidents. Hell, I was actually hoping he did a Murphy and gave the set shot to Walker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back