Preview Rnd 5 - Carlton v Western Bulldogs Sunday 20th April @ Etihad 4.40PM - Team post #541

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I lose Hanley & Shiels in the same week as well, it makes it hard to field a team :p just minor stumbling block in going back-to-back in DTshiva
Take your silly footy games bleating where they belong. :thumbsdown:

Not sure what you and I have been watching.....But Jamison has been our best this year in my opinion. Not great last week, but he was playing injured.

Absolutely rarely does he put it a bad one always solid.

One of my faves

how long is menz out for ?

whats wrong with resting a player lol ? hes only in his second year

Relax. He's suggesting we have become GWS of 2012/13 where teams would rest their best players because they didn't need them to win.

Read your post on your board where you said you couldn't wait to come over here and gloat after the Dogs smash us. Fair enough, but you might wanna drop the cheery Menzel is a player routine, TG.
Whats wrong with me wanting the blues to get smashed, This has been the case all my life with the amount of carlton supporters in my life lol
That has nothing to do with my opinion on Menzel , If You would like to go back 18 months to pre draft you will see how much i was in favour on menzel in the draft and wanted the tigers to take him. 2 totally different topics

but i can see what you have tried to do by linking the 2 topics to get a reaction- sub par mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Rowe will be in defence tomorrow?

Or will he and hendo swing?

keys_bowl2.jpg

Read your post on your board where you said you couldn't wait to come over here and gloat after the Dogs smash us.

We'll see whether he's a man of his word then.

Sure TODN - I can see you reaching for your pocket already , Is it red or yellow

Well if that is your expectation, why would you say you are going to do it?

Thats just the point, I didnt exactly say what Thy posted, My post was visit the carlton board after they lose - cant wait
but thats ok things do change with chinese whispers i suppose

Well if you get your kicks out of the misery of others, you're at least a day early.

Just a nice little reminder as to why T_G is the only poster I have on ignore.

Thats just the point, I didnt exactly say what Thy posted, My post was visit the carlton board after they lose - cant wait
Yeah right. You better be over here gloating tomorrow night - ok?

Go and play on the freeway

Defiant.

Too many outrageous posts made in my week off that need questioning.

Jamo not tweeting #UNITED because he's leaving? Dear lord.

Defiant?
Oh for the good old days of corporal punishment....petulant children were controllable
Not just a few days without their battery powered toy;)
Oh yeah, those days were also where people could carry a conversation
not simply have a pi55ing completion and throw off at each other.
The post was a conversation starter.
With such a UNITED front the observation was that one of our leaders, with a twitter account did not join in.
As for the reference to attraction as a trade, only the deluded on here think we are going to get a
tall or 2 from GWS or anywhere else without giving up something of value. We still have to satisfy the
other club. Anyone worth having will come at a price.....or we can wait 3 or 4 years for a draftee to find if they are up to it.
Social media is abused way too much by anonymous, insincere people with limited knowledge and overused keypads.

Hope our over zealous mods are not going to censure me for taking one of their favs to task, after they attack me.

Defiant?
Oh for the good old days of corporal punishment....petulant children were controllable
Not just a few days without their battery powered toy;)
Oh yeah, those days were also where people could carry a conversation
not simply have a pi55ing completion and throw off at each other.
The post was a conversation starter.
With such a UNITED front the observation was that one of our leaders, with a twitter account did not join in.
As for the reference to attraction as a trade, only the deluded on here think we are going to get a
tall or 2 from GWS or anywhere else without giving up something of value. We still have to satisfy the
other club. Anyone worth having will come at a price.....or we can wait 3 or 4 years for a draftee to find if they are up to it.
Social media is abused way too much by anonymous, insincere people with limited knowledge and overused keypads.

Hope our over zealous mods are not going to censure me for taking one of their favs to task, after they attack me.

Such an over reaction for a comment made in jest. There really needs to be a sarcasm font.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back