Autopsy Roast & toast vs GWS round 12 & changes for Fremantle

Best vs Giants

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes standards are that low on here my friend. When people quote the most useless stat in AFL of metres gained I actually feel sorry for the poster as they have little knowledge of the game. I know they’re trying to blow up the player to look like Ablett Senior and get cheap likes from people with their level of knowledge of the game.
539m gained sounds amazing in footy bc of the sheer size of the number and it dwarfs numbers like JR 5goals or TT 34 arse busting possessions.
As good (or average in my books)of KMAC game he still made his usual helicopter kicks and ghastly errors in his disposal, yet the poster conveniently ignored these atrocities. His three clangers cost us three goals yet he had 539m gained. Meh I will settle that it was his best game all season against probably the second worst opposition team we’ve played, but as you say the standards and expectations have slipped. I reckon North would’ve beaten us on Sunday we were that bloody awful. Signs of a bad side is how easily they allow the opposition to score. Both teams on Sunday were two very poor football teams and a final score card of 110-104 was the only great numbers that needed to be quoted as it described clearly where the two teams were at.
Wonder what Ron Barrasi says when he reads all this enormous stat lol

Unfortunately one good game in about ten is not going to cut it. Great try though.
That's where I dont agree with you there. He was handy in a few games. Having no forward line to kick to doesn't help.

R1 vs Blues - 17 disposals, 5 Marks, 262 metres gained, 2 Clangers
R3 vs Pies - 19 disposals, 5 Marks, 494 metres gained, 4 Clangers
R5 vs Swans - 19 disposals, 4 Marks, 411 metres gained, 3 Clangers
R7 vs Suns - 17 disposals, 7 marks, 301 metres gained, 1 Clanger

His R9 vs Cats netted 19 disposals, 8 Marks, 446 metres gained but 8 Clangers. Which is why I dont include it as one of his good games.

Yes standards are that low on here my friend. When people quote the most useless stat in AFL of metres gained I actually feel sorry for the poster as they have little knowledge of the game. I know they’re trying to blow up the player to look like Ablett Senior and get cheap likes from people with their level of knowledge of the game.
539m gained sounds amazing in footy bc of the sheer size of the number and it dwarfs numbers like JR 5goals or TT 34 arse busting possessions.
As good (or average in my books)of KMAC game he still made his usual helicopter kicks and ghastly errors in his disposal, yet the poster conveniently ignored these atrocities. His three clangers cost us three goals yet he had 539m gained. Meh I will settle that it was his best game all season against probably the second worst opposition team we’ve played, but as you say the standards and expectations have slipped. I reckon North would’ve beaten us on Sunday we were that bloody awful. Signs of a bad side is how easily they allow the opposition to score. Both teams on Sunday were two very poor football teams and a final score card of 110-104 was the only great numbers that needed to be quoted as it described clearly where the two teams were at.
With that attitude every stat bar goals is useless if kept in isolation. Id much rather someone getting disposals that bring the ball forward, than dinky 1:2:1s. Hence why Dan Rioli was in the AA conversation. His kicking is an issue, a few games standout like the Geelong one and the dogs in the wet. But his 3 clangers per game are generally on par with the rest of the team. The system has struggled this year from the back 50.

With that attitude every stat bar goals is useless if kept in isolation. Id much rather someone getting disposals that bring the ball forward, than dinky 1:2:1s. Hence why Dan Rioli was in the AA conversation. His kicking is an issue, a few games standout like the Geelong one and the dogs in the wet. But his 3 clangers per game are generally on par with the rest of the team. The system has struggled this year from the back 50.
Disagree here we’ve struggled in the midfield as we’re too slow. BL appears to be struggling bc they’re under the pump bc of us being belted in the midfield.

Disagree here we’ve struggled in the midfield as we’re too slow. BL appears to be struggling bc they’re under the pump bc of us being belted in the midfield.
not disagreeing there. Sometimes though it helps having 2 quality KPFs that can relieve pressure with a get out kick. It seems we are both too slow and lacking talls.

Actually thinking back about it, I don’t think I ever did go to Chasers. I think I was remembering Inflation in the city. I certainly went there a few times. Don’t know why I got those two confused.

I don’t have any pics of that time unfortunately.
Went there a few times too. 😂

Back