Autopsy Roast & toast vs GWS round 12 & changes for Fremantle

Best vs Giants

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Tiger.
No need to be sorry. I’m 64 and life is too short to have arguments and get aggro with people. Cheers,
I'm 64... lot's of flags in the early days.. lately been successful too..
I was hoping that when we were not winning flags we were at least in the 8 and contending. Like Geelong before this season
I guess the up side is seeing the kids play. I caught a qtr of the veeful.the new recruits are good. But mini doesn't make much changes after a loss. I can't see any after a win.. Vlas if fit. Maybe rest cotchin

As a matter of fact I did go there once or twice. Also did the rounds of the football club discos too. North and Richmond ran the best ones. Carlton’s wasn’t very good. Guess nothing much has changed there then
Saints? but Richmond was the best

I'm 64... lot's of flags in the early days.. lately been successful too..
I was hoping that when we were not winning flags we were at least in the 8 and contending. Like Geelong before this season
I guess the up side is seeing the kids play. I caught a qtr of the veeful.the new recruits are good. But mini doesn't make much changes after a loss. I can't see any after a win.. Vlas if fit. Maybe rest cotchin

Ah yes the early days…how good were they Tora? You just knew you were a good chance to make the finals every year. Only problem is you think it will go on forever and of course it doesn’t.

That’s why any fans whose club wins a flag need to really soak it all in because you never know when there’ll be another one.

I have a lot of faith in our young players, I think they just need as much game time as we can give them to gain experience. We might be down for another year or two but after that I’m very hopeful.

I love the 'drop KMac' crowd. This week proves how silly they are. He actually had a blinder, 19 disposals but 537 metres gained! The guy was involved in many forays from defence to attack. A quick skim from the Autopsy thread, "yeah so first order of business, I would drop KMac". Absolutely clueless.

How do we beat Fremantle this week?
A win this week and our season is back on. The Dockers might have started the season 2-5 including a loss to North Melbourne and their only wins at home against the Gold Coast and West Coast but they have now won 4 in a row to be one of the hottest teams in the competition after knocking off Melbourne at the MCG before the bye.

Luke Jackson and Jye Amiss have been close to unstoppable as their new recruits including OMeara really have clicked in the last month.

Coulthard, Steely Green, Bauer, Biggy and Trezise all looked ready to play AFL on the weekend.

Is Jack Graham playing a tagging role?

Is Grimes and Vlastuin right to go?

Was Cumberland's 1 percenters enough to keep him in the frame?

Does Cotch need a rest?

We need some Chaos, who comes in to add some speed and athleticism?

IN: Vlastuin, Coulthard, Biggy

OUT: Grimes, Graham, Cumberland

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's play a fun game of Dimma is like ....

I got one - the missus who dumps your arse but runs around telling all your family how good she was for you and no- one else would have given you 3 children then the moment you get another girlfriend won't stop hitting you up socials - stupid and illogical probably the wrong sort of crazy too

Your turn TigerImposter ...
Can't wait for the HUN clickbait - Dimma's transitioning!

How do we beat Fremantle this week?
A win this week and our season is back on. The Dockers might have started the season 2-5 including a loss to North Melbourne and their only wins at home against the Gold Coast and West Coast but they have now won 4 in a row to be one of the hottest teams in the competition after knocking off Melbourne at the MCG before the bye.

Luke Jackson and Jye Amiss have been close to unstoppable as their new recruits including OMeara really have clicked in the last month.

Coulthard, Steely Green, Bauer, Biggy and Trezise all looked ready to play AFL on the weekend.

Is Jack Graham playing a tagging role?

Is Grimes and Vlastuin right to go?

Was Cumberland's 1 percenters enough to keep him in the frame?

Does Cotch need a rest?

We need some Chaos, who comes in to add some speed and athleticism?

IN: Vlastuin, Coulthard Biggy

OUT: Grimes, Graham, Cumberland
I don't have answers to all your questions but O'meara is suspended for this week. Sean Darcy also not playing as far I know, out with a hamstring.

Would be surprised if there was more than one or two changes.

Vlastuin has to be pretty likely. Given Baker playing forward and Clarke having a good game, you would think a forward might be one to make way.
Graham is the most obvious, but he is pencilled in each week regardless so time will tell.

Would like another tall forward, but maybe Cumberland will get a full game. He at least goes for his marks and leads so he would be my in as well.
Biggy was good in the VFL, but would be nice to see him back it up. Bauer but he has only played on Q forward in months.
Steely Greene looks a natural class forward who would be better with better players around him.

Cotchin was good after Q time, 21 possessions in 3 Q's is good so maybe he stays in. Can always sub him out if he's not going well.

Vlastuin for Graham
Cumberland in for ??

I love the 'drop KMac' crowd. This week proves how silly they are. He actually had a blinder, 19 disposals but 537 metres gained! The guy was involved in many forays from defence to attack. A quick skim from the Autopsy thread, "yeah so first order of business, I would drop KMac". Absolutely clueless.

Nonsense.
Tell m how clueless it is when he plays another five shockers in a row which he did before Sunday.
Are our standards that low now that a one good outing in five is brilliance?

He was playing bellow average before Sundays game so people were perfectly entitled to wanting him dropped

Last edited:
Who is having a problem with dimmas Twitter apart from that weird TI poster ?
A guy posts his support for his former team and everyone is having a sook about it ?
Funny accusing Dimma of wanting it all about him when the club offered him the chance for the Port game to be that and he chose not to.

Back