Autopsy Roast & toast vs GWS round 12 & changes for Fremantle

Best vs Giants

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

As far a I'm concerned, anyone who's taken us to 3.............yes 3.... flags can post anything, anywhere, anytime.
Never forget.

PS. Doubt Royce, Raines or Clokey would be on twitter somehow.

I agree

that picture of him with a beer had me thinking, Job well done have a drink.

when he was given the job we all would have been happy with ONE premiership

Ill even let him post a few images of the plate of food he is having at a restaurant and for me that is grounds to unfriend

Hey dude I’m allowed to have my opinion on it and if a bigot like you gets upset over it then take your own advice. Surely there’s enough room for your boofhead and bully tactics and my petit head and kind heart.
Nothing wrong with having your own opinion, it's just that your opinion is stupid because you're having asook about someone trying to support their team. So that's my opinion of your opinion and I'd like you to know that 😊

In regards to your second comment , yes you can have your feelings , I'm just pointing out that they are stupid and illogical

I agree

that picture of him with a beer had me thinking, Job well done have a drink.

when he was given the job we all would have been happy with ONE premiership

Ill even let him post a few images of the plate of food he is having at a restaurant and for me that is grounds to unfriend
Other players and famous ppl posting to support their team

When dimma does it : NOOOO HOW DARE YOU , HOW DARE YOI DRINK BEER IN THE MORNING

Nothing wrong with having your own opinion, it's just that your opinion is stupid because you're having asook about someone trying to support their team. So that's my opinion of your opinion and I'd like you to know that 😊

In regards to your second comment , yes you can have your feelings , I'm just pointing out that they are stupid and illogical
I thought you were sulk bc you think I’m sulking. No you got it all wrong as I just don’t see the point of why he needs to do it. That’s my opinion and I’ll stand by it. He’s being an attention seeking nob imho and considering he’s only averaging around 2000 likes out of 100;000 members and maybe triple non members he’s not really getting much love. That’s my opinion and you’re not going to alter it and I wouldn’t want to alter yours as that’s considered to be a form of abuse . So move along and feel free to enjoy the wonderful world of BF.

I thought you were sulk bc you think I’m sulking. No you got it all wrong as I just don’t see the point of why he needs to do it. That’s my opinion and I’ll stand by it. He’s being an attention seeking nob imho and considering he’s only averaging around 2000 likes out of 100;000 members and maybe triple non members he’s not really getting much love. That’s my opinion and you’re not going to alter it and I wouldn’t want to alter yours as that’s considered to be a form of abuse . So move along and feel free to enjoy the wonderful world of BF.
HAHAHAHAH you think all 100 k members have Twitter ?
Since when is how good your post is the ratio of likes over your club members ? You do realize maybe non club supporters also might like his post too
Literally every one of your points is pure garbage it's laughable

Why does he need to do it ? Then by your logic we can ask why does every player need social media ? Let's kick everyone off it, and by extension let's just kick the entire population off it too, why do you need to post your life online, the answer is because you can ? It's his life he can do what he wants . You sound like one of those old people losing touch with reality.

HAHAHAHAH you think all 100 k members have Twitter ?
Since when is how good your post is the ratio of likes over your club members ? You do realize maybe non club supporters also might like his post too
Literally every one of your points is pure garbage it's laughable

Why does he need to do it ? Then by your logic we can ask why does every player need social media ? Let's kick everyone off it, and by extension let's just kick the entire population off it too, why do you need to post your life online, the answer is because you can ? It's his life he can do what he wants . You sound like one of those old people losing touch with reality.
Well you just made my point more valid if you increased the whole Australia’s football population. Lol 😂 move on as I’m allowed to disagree with the bloke posting his dial just as you are allowed to agree with it. Nobody is wrong here as it’s personal opinions which you’re making more personal than personal. Now wobble along as we can’t take this any further.
Next time we see a Dimma tweet or twat you can love it and I can disagree with it. We will then neutralise each other. Are you happy with that simple resolution?😉😇😀

michael jackson mj GIF

Let's play a fun game of Dimma is like ....

I got one - the missus who dumps your arse but runs around telling all your family how good she was for you and no- one else would have given you 3 children then the moment you get another girlfriend won't stop hitting you up socials - stupid and illogical probably the wrong sort of crazy too

Your turn TigerImposter ...

Himmelberg gets moved all over the field within game let alone week-to-week. Clearly GWS are trying to pump games into Cadman up forward and they were missing Taylor and Haynes down back. He's a genuine swing man, that'd be a bonus, not a negative. reckon he'd thrive if he was able to settle in one position. Just like Finlayson has.
he would be a heaps better thor than that campaigner from Byron bay too, another plus

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hrs did some ugly shyte by hand early, was losing my kit but

to his credit he kept trying angles and tajing the gamr on, by the end i thiught that was his bestr game for us...

samson with this guy you gotta realise not only is his body nowhere near full development, at the same time there is a nstural leader in there also on the rise, 2025 he will be #1 ruck fwd we should not try make him lynch replacement his ruckwork is so far ahead of his development whereas as a fwd not as gifted imho

Well you just made my point more valid if you increased the whole Australia’s football population. Lol 😂 move on as I’m allowed to disagree with the bloke posting his dial just as you are allowed to agree with it. Nobody is wrong here as it’s personal opinions which you’re making more personal than personal. Now wobble along as we can’t take this any further.
Next time we see a Dimma tweet or twat you can love it and I can disagree with it. We will then neutralise each other. Are you happy with that simple resolution?😉😇😀
No your point is just downright stupid, by your logic players like jack ross on Instagram should get off because their posts have hundreds of likes when we have 100'k members.

Players and staff are only allowed on social media if their posts receive enough likes compared to their clubs membership tally? You are truly cooked mate

Biggie Nyuon kicked 2.7 in the VFL today. 9 scoring shots but accuracy is a concern.
Is he worth a cra
I agree for every good play there are several where he fumbles or doesn't hit a target cleanly by foot or hand and it causes a turnover, a stoppage or at best halts our momentum. As a one on one defender, he doesn't yet have the body strength to consistently hold his own. He may get better but I think his ceiling is average.
I think Hugo will become a very good player. He is quick, can kick and takes the game on. Many players take 80 plus to get good. Shane Edwards, for example, showed tit bits for the first 100 and then became elite. I’m not saying he will be in that category but be patient with all of them. I prematurely thought Clarke might be a waste of time but he worked into the game well this week given a whole game.

We need speed. I liked the game of Steely Green this week. Him or Sonsie for Graham for whom the game is getting too fast.

hrs did some ugly shyte by hand early, was losing my kit but

to his credit he kept trying angles and tajing the gamr on, by the end i thiught that was his bestr game for us...

samson with this guy you gotta realise not only is his body nowhere near full development, at the same time there is a nstural leader in there also on the rise, 2025 he will be #1 ruck fwd we should not try make him lynch replacement his ruckwork is so far ahead of his development whereas as a fwd not as gifted imho
I had to like this post !!

Made me read it 3 times

Tremendous coaching by "Quality" McQualter.
He has been an integral part of the three premierships, and should stay on.
I liked how he did not overreact in the coaches' box after the victory, was relatively measured.
A lesser person would have whooped it up for the camera.
Well spoken at the press conference too.

Last edited:
I think Hugo will become a very good player. He is quick, can kick and takes the game on. Many players take 80 plus to get good. Shane Edwards, for example, showed tit bits for the first 100 and then became elite. I’m not saying he will be in that category but be patient with all of them. I prematurely thought Clarke might be a waste of time but he worked into the game well this week given a whole game.

We need speed. I liked the game of Steely Green this week. Him or Sonsie for Graham for whom the game is getting too fast.

Can kick? Now I know you’re having a laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Back