Universal Love Robbie Gray appreciation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Approximately 8.5% of the worlds population are Aries.
That stat just leaves far too many follow up questions for me to even be bothered starting.
Based on that statistic though it's slightly more likely one's parents are inclined to get frisky between late June and late July.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love how even when Robbie stuffs up (dropping that sitter in the first quarter), he doesn't (immediately recovers, stops time in it's tracks letting opposition lunge past him, turns and dishes out an immaculately timed handball to Boak who has the goals in his eyes).

:hearts:

I love how even when Robbie stuffs up (dropping that sitter in the first quarter), he doesn't (immediately recovers, stops time in it's tracks letting opposition lunge past him, turns and dishes out an immaculately timed handball to Boak who has the goals in his eyes).

:hearts:

He makes mistakes look good
#graypride

When people were comparing him to Ablett all those years back, I thought they were dreaming.

I am now a convert.
Yes I remember thinking what are they on about, but last year, Robbie playing in the middle we saw what all those recruiters and guys at the club meant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back