Roger James to play for the Cows in Showdown XVII - Sportal

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like something KG would usually say - how many Power players (or in fact any players) does he think the crows shoold pick up on a yearly basis ...

Last year I remember White, Dew, and Ackland from Port, Ottens, Darcy (pops up every year).

On the subject of KG, do you think if his mate Triggy told him that it was in fact the Crows that won the flag last season, that KG would believe him ?

Malibu#27 said:
Sounds like something KG would usually say - how many Power players (or in fact any players) does he think the crows shoold pick up on a yearly basis ...

Last year I remember White, Dew, and Ackland from Port, Ottens, Darcy (pops up every year).
Don't be too harsh on KG. The poor guy's been senile for years. He wouldn't realise that Roger James and his brother Brett are not the same person and that Brett no longer plays for the Cows. After all as far as KG is concerned it still is 1998 :)

Malibu#27 said:
On the subject of KG, do you think if his mate Triggy told him that it was in fact the Crows that won the flag last season, that KG would believe him ?
Since KG is still living in 1998 the Cows did win the flag last season :)

Do you know the best thing about alzheimer's?

I have to say, I'm glad Crows fans are finally doing something that can match the silliness of the Port Adelaide Gang from last year. Just in time for Showdown ridicule too.

Yeah, I'm boycotting sitting in the member's stand at Footy Park myself. I've also boycotted the AFL Record.

FEAR MY CONSUMER POWER, AFL

wharfie_1870 said:
Primus pumped for 'Showdown'
2:17:02 PM Tue 5 April, 2005
Alan Shiell
Sportal for afl.com.au

"Port Adelaide skipper Matthew Primus can't wait for Sunday's showdown clash with Adelaide and in particular, coming up against former teammates Nathan Bassett and Roger James"
Hmmm, maybe he got confused & Brett James is making a comeback. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wharfie_1870 said:
Primus pumped for 'Showdown'
2:17:02 PM Tue 5 April, 2005
Alan Shiell
Sportal for afl.com.au

"Port Adelaide skipper Matthew Primus can't wait for Sunday's showdown clash with Adelaide and in particular, coming up against former teammates Nathan Bassett and Roger James"
They obviously know the captains well too...
ohdear.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back