Toast Ross Lyon returns to St.Kilda #UnfinishedBusiness

Happy?

• Yes

Votes: 225 86.2%
  • No

Votes: 36 13.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So is Robert Harvey a good assistant? I understand the romance behind it, I just don’t hear him getting praised like others. Leaves Collingwood and they become challengers and hear nothing from his time at Hawthorne.

Look where our club is vs your club though after Ross destroyed both… is it internal above the coaching? Who knows
Bro, you seem like the type that walks around saying I told you so after your side loses the GF.

love actually GIF

Clark doesn't have his arms crossed. Not about the team. Thinks he's better than everyone else.

Clearly still wants a trade.

You may have spoken to soon

hruUotU.gif

I was banned on the Freo board for my hatred of this guy and the circle jerk the oblivious fans had, die hard Freo supporter but I feel sorry for your mob, he kills the dash and spirit of kids and invests in his favourites, he abandons ship when the team gets too old and he can’t make them work anymore, I assume the t***ies are bigger at St Kilda because after knifing your mob he had allegations at our club, always enjoyed watching the Saints and thought you’d do ok last year but welp, RIP
Proper dickhead

So is Robert Harvey a good assistant? I understand the romance behind it, I just don’t hear him getting praised like others. Leaves Collingwood and they become challengers and hear nothing from his time at Hawthorne.

He sounds good in theory as he was a great player for us but he has been a midfield coach and we already have one in Lenny so I don't know if he helps

He can teach our mids how to run hard though and do the shake and bake to get through traffic, Lenny didn't run as hard and he plowed through traffic.

They could compliment each other.

Posted this to some friends

Still can't believe Bassat has been so decisive
1) calling a review
2) recruiting Walsh
3) Sacking Ratts WT actual.F?
4) smashing the presser
5) targeting who we needed
6) convincing RTB we have all our ducks in order
7) recruiting Lenny
8) recruiting Harvey
9) retaining Enright

What a transformation in a week. Would not have thought it possible a week.or so ago.
St.C and mowman continually said we needed a new coach and a better football dept. I got depressed as I knew they were right but we had signed Ratts for two years and he was going to keep his people.
I had some hope he could come good, but could see us just drifting until.his eventual demise.
I can barely believe this has happened. Other clubs are this ruthless not the Saints.

I now have some real hope for the future.
1666613274434.gif

He sounds good in theory as he was a great player for us but he has been a midfield coach and we already have one in Lenny so I don't know if he helps

He can teach our mids how to run hard though and do the shake and bake to get through traffic, Lenny didn't run as hard and he plowed through traffic.

They could compliment each other.

Not saying it means the world, but not everyone wins Assistant Coach of the Year..

1666613437967.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lyon, Walsh, Lethers and Bassatt. Can't see us taking any sh.it from the press next year. The likes of Purple will be filling his nappy.

We will be taking sh*t from the press next year if we got off to a losing start, we need to win games early to keep the press off our backs.

Ross said he wants to change the narrative around St Kilda, some flog journo asked him "How do you do that?", Ross said "You win games".

That's what I loved about Ross back in the old days we just kept winning games, by hook or by crook, pretty or ugly we kept on winning games.

I was banned on the Freo board for my hatred of this guy and the circle jerk the oblivious fans had, die hard Freo supporter but I feel sorry for your mob, he kills the dash and spirit of kids and invests in his favourites, he abandons ship when the team gets too old and he can’t make them work anymore, I assume the t***ies are bigger at St Kilda because after knifing your mob he had allegations at our club, always enjoyed watching the Saints and thought you’d do ok last year but welp, RIP
Are you sure you weren't banned for not knowing what a full stop is?

Legend thank you mate

Clark doesn't have his arms crossed. Not about the team. Thinks he's better than everyone else.

Clearly still wants a trade.

He’s got his hand on his stomach trying to hold it in.

Back