Game Day Round 1, 2021 - Brisbane Lions vs. Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honestly another way to look at this game is one team is coming off a much shorter pre-season vs a team which has been in pre-season mode for 8 months.

We had one proper practice match, which we were very average in the first half. The rest were intra-club and a scrap with GC.

We'll be better for the hit-out and the physical experience. Just sucks we'll be playing a fired up Geelong but I'd still back us in.

I’m a bit worried that we’re missing David Noble’s influence up in the coaching box. Last year we were able to adapt when things weren’t going our way. Tonight, nothing...
He wasn't in the coaches box...

I would have thought the boys would've had some respect and at least 'won' the final quarter and they still have no answers or worst yet, respect in themselves to try to put something together.

I hope his will be the "loss [we] need to have" and we'll actually play next week.

I’m a bit worried that we’re missing David Noble’s influence up in the coaching box. Last year we were able to adapt when things weren’t going our way. Tonight, nothing...
Three massive losses this off-season; Noble, Selwyn Griffith, Stef Martin and then you can throw a fourth in there when Rayner went down for the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Insipid effort, lack of energy, soft around the contest. Not what we have been used to.

Three massive losses this off-season; Noble, Selwyn Griffith, Stef Martin and then you can throw a fourth in there when Rayner went down for the year.
It's depressing how much more you post when we're losing compared to when we're winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back