Round 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
851 in my 2-3-1-2 draft comp with McVeigh still to return and Beams probable for a trade

604 in my other comp with only 1 back, Wingard's 125 on the bench and no Zorko.

2261 - which puts me just over 9k overall.

Defence - I went mid-priced madness here. Lonergan, Yeo & Sheridan were all good for me (and about the same level as my other option in Duryea). Houli was disappointing, and Weitering was great. Playing Tippa over Adams was a coin flip and didn't work out too well...

Mids - Dangerfield was inspired, and Priddis as captain worked a treat. BenKen was exceptional, Oliver and Mills went about as expected. Rocky I'll have to give another chance considering he's had no match practice - but Fyfe was extremely disappointing, and Pendles didn't exactly inspire much confidence. Hewett, Davis & Gresham rounded out my bench.

Rucks - Naitanui starred, Martin was serviceable considering he was smashed in the ruck.

Forwards - Wingard was great, and Wells did the job. Barlow was obviously disappointing. Dusty was OK (considering it was an off day for him, have seen him get 40s and 50s in those situations previously) and my two on-field rookies in Kerridge and Menadue impressed me.

Considering I only had 5 players tonne up, I thought it puts me in a reasonable spot. Still a lot of room for improvement left in this side.

Defence - I went mid-priced madness here. Lonergan, Yeo & Sheridan were all good for me (and about the same level as my other option in Duryea). Houli was disappointing, and Weitering was great. Playing Tippa over Adams was a coin flip and didn't work out too well...

Mids - Dangerfield was inspired, and Priddis as captain worked a treat. BenKen was exceptional, Oliver and Mills went about as expected. Rocky I'll have to give another chance considering he's had no match practice - but Fyfe was extremely disappointing, and Pendles didn't exactly inspire much confidence. Hewett, Davis & Gresham rounded out my bench.

Rucks - Naitanui starred, Martin was serviceable considering he was smashed in the ruck.

Forwards - Wingard was great, and Wells did the job. Barlow was obviously disappointing. Dusty was OK (considering it was an off day for him, have seen him get 40s and 50s in those situations previously) and my two on-field rookies in Kerridge and Menadue impressed me.

Considering I only had 5 players tonne up, I thought it puts me in a reasonable spot. Still a lot of room for improvement left in this side.
+1.

Great post. More like this please!

2,236 I scored and happy with that.

Fyfe and Barlow the only huge letdowns.

Did the vc loophole on Ablett.

13,471 overall. :thumbsu:

I scored only 9 points less than you but feel a bit disappointed in my score. Mostly because I went with Gov over JJ/Sheridan who I was also considering for that spot, as well as DeGoey over BenKen. I'll give those 2 another week to repay the faith.

Midpriced madness yet you missed JJ?!

Are you going to try get him in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back