Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2240 overall.

Pretty happy considering I had Lycett, as well as Naughton on field over Finlayson, as well as Brayshaw on field over Holman.

Don’t think I’ll be making any trades. Obviously if Naughton & Lycett fail again in Round 2 I’ll probably trade then.

Like everyone else had someone of the wrong rookies on field so pretty happy with 2380

Was in melb for a bucks so memory is hazey but appears i decided to trade Danger out for Josh Kelly while on a tram.

150k sitting there , but what to do when he returns. . ..

Keep ripping these young bluds thinkin they can just roll up and post there big rnd 1 scores.
The least they could do when they inevitably disappear is give us a puppie fest!

2363. Ok with that. A few rookies around the wrong way, but it was all guesswork. Had Finlayson and T Kelly on the pine with Naughton and Clark getting low scores. Had Doedee on the pine, but moved O'Connor on to the field when he was substituted.

Got in Sicily and Lobb late. Reasonably happy with that, but let Toby Green go. Not so good.

At various stages had Acres and Jack Steven in my team, but thought that was too many Saints. Probably end up ok. Glad I got Parker in though.

Scored 2313 with a pair of 25's

Frustrating seeing players I've had in my side over the last few months (the last few days even) do well. Parker, Lloyd, Greene, Sicily, all killed it and all have featured in the majority of my sides. Anyway, it's only week 1 so I need to not stress about it
Yes I feel the same about Billings who was a late change. I wish Menegola had stayed injured. A correctional trade after round 2 could be on the cards if they repeat their round 1 performances.

2,248 not bad, had guys like Kelly and hoe man on the pine, forward line still weak as piss.

Bev Hills is mine this year, rest of them campaigners can all eat fat ones

As defending champion of Beverley Hills I will have a say in that campaigner!

giphy.gif

2330 with Fyfe, Ryder, Hibberd, Brayshaw, Rioli and Zerret all on field. Will take that any day.

I just like seeing the mid Pricers pay off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2297 with..... oh forget it. I don't post on here often enough.
That's right kenty, no love for you, this is OZtrayia!

2097. Would be 2236 if my stupid campaigner self remembered to put the E on Gawn :mad:

Zorko Naughton and Fyfe the big disappointments (aside from myself)
I was a bees dick away from fuxking that as well. Got in 10 minutes or so off lockout

2363. Ok with that. A few rookies around the wrong way, but it was all guesswork. Had Finlayson and T Kelly on the pine with Naughton and Clark getting low scores. Had Doedee on the pine, but moved O'Connor on to the field when he was substituted.

Got in Sicily and Lobb late. Reasonably happy with that, but let Toby Green go. Not so good.

At various stages had Acres and Jack Steven in my team, but thought that was too many Saints. Probably end up ok. Glad I got Parker in though.
I'm the same, wish I had have kept Acres instead of Smith
Operation: get goat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back