Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After finishing in the top 10k for the first time I’ve last year I’ve had awful start.

Struck with Zorko and Libba in my midfield. C loopholed Martin instead of leaving Mitchell. Ryder in the ruck and had Naughton playing in defence

I’m ******.
Chill brah, coupla quick fixies trading out the new found cripples and half a slab later, you'll be golden :moustache:

Some monster scores for round 1.

2384 with T Kelly and Holman stuck on the pine. Hard to nail all the correct rookies, but missed any real
carnage, happy overall.

What was up with Heeney in the last qtr, looked to be running on sand.

Can't believe people are still starting with buddy after his mediocrity the last few years. God that grinds me. You've been rewarded for your stupidity.

200w.webp
Would have to disagree with you there. With a lack of a clear top 6 fowards and buddy being a lock top 6 it was for safety. Let alone the fact Sydney have seemingly changed their ball movement to isolate buddy one on one like they did at hawthorn when he averaged 100+ then adding how well it worked in JLT I wouldn’t say it was a dumb move.

I was cooked yesterday but SBS smiled on this dogs ass today. Greene Shaw GAJ Jelwood Kelly Gawn Franklin Lloyd and Finnas all scoring well.

Naughton can eat a salty bag of dicks. Lift next week or you're OUT kenty.

$256k bank ready for Danger.

2016 at stumps.

I picked all three of the biggest under performing premium mids in Zorko, Merrett and Bontempelli.. half my luck.

On a positive note I picked ALL of the good rookies and had zero injuries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would have to disagree with you there. With a lack of a clear top 6 fowards and buddy being a lock top 6 it was for safety. Let alone the fact Sydney have seemingly changed their ball movement to isolate buddy one on one like they did at hawthorn when he averaged 100+ then adding how well it worked in JLT I wouldn’t say it was a dumb move.

With Tippett gone I think it helps too. Apparently he hated the guy and held him up against the wall after they lost the GF to the Dogs. Plus he won't get in his way any more.

I get the feeling that Lewis has taken over Hibberds role on the half back. As soon as Lewis went down in the fourth Hibberd went bannanas and managed to salvage a score. Might be a look and wait to see if this is in fact true.
Ominous :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back