Round 1 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nq7bdt0O0q1syuq8no1_400.gif

All those one hit wonders coming in here sprouting your massive scores need to make sure you turn up every week through thick and thin otherwise GTFO cause we don't give a s**t
unnamed (2).gif

You just know they'll keep on coming in though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just worked out I would have scored 2,376 with perfect rookies on field.

2,113 is what I got, but positive to see the scoring potential for the team is there.

Hopefully I can get it right for first round of league matches.

(I'm looking very hard for any positives)
:p if i had Buddy in my team with (C) on him + my right Rookies ....i would have scored 2,800 ;):p

:p if i had Buddy in my team with (C) on him + my right Rookies ....i would have scored 2,800 ;):p

Haha yeah, well I was looking more from the players I actually picked - so that was my highest potential score.

Just interesting how big a discrepancy there can be from a few changes to who you have on the bench to onfield.
And can sometimes show you're not in too bad a position.

After finishing in the top 10k for the first time I’ve last year I’ve had awful start.

Struck with Zorko and Libba in my midfield. C loopholed Martin instead of leaving Mitchell. Ryder in the ruck and had Naughton playing in defence

I’m ****ed.

Not bad considering I have Zerrett and fielded Naughton over Finlayson (had Bonner there during the week before a reshuffle). Brayshaw over Kelly too

Gotta get that rookie lotto right at the end of the day, but my side is in reasonably good shape after not much work put into it up until Wednesday.

Haha yeah, well I was looking more from the players I actually picked - so that was my highest potential score.

Just interesting how big a discrepancy there can be from a few changes to who you have on the bench to onfield.
And can sometimes show you're not in too bad a position.
Having Buddy & Tich this week, with (C) on either .....just gave their team owners a massive leg up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back