Game Day Round 1 vs. Sydney, MCG, 7:40pm Fri 15/03

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frampton seems best suited as a key back & back up ruck, but has been overlooked for a second week, wonder what the future holds for the premiership player, shame he can’t clunk those marks & convert when playing fwd….
What if Collingwood win the 2024 Grand Final and Frampton runs riot with 4 goals. That's Norm Smith worthy.

Counting down to the end of the working work and looking forward to getting home to settle in with beers on the couch and see if the boys can kick start 2024 under the Friday night lights with a win after unfurling the flag!

Wished it was still preseason. It's 2 weeks in and people are already turning against us including our own fans.
Same as it ever was.

Coupla good wins and people will see sense. We have the toughest draw to the start of the season of any club, so naturally our faith will be tested. Got a feeling we'll hang on in a tight one tonight.

Hopefully the rust and cobwebs were blown out last week, and the peak Pies will be on show tonight. Not as confident as last week, but my confidence then was clearly misplaced. Happy to be put in my place by those much more knowledgeable than me who got it right. Wish I didn’t have to get up at 4:30am for work tomorrow morning, so I might actually have a chance of staying awake to watch the entire game.

Last edited:
Looking forward to see what Fin can produce tonight. Hopefully has a good game (along with the rest of the team). Not going to expect too much however as still learning his craft at Senior level.

Taylor Adams has made the trip down. Lot of Pies players getting round him and having a chat.

Swans by 23.
I just don’t see how we have improved, and we have to improve, as well as them being up for another “look at what you let go” Grundy game.
Improved from what?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's time to respond to last week's limp effort.
The flag is being unfurled.
Let them know we're not going anywhere.
Go Pies!!!

Might I suggest we establish a Gimpy Cup where we guess who the first goal scorer will be each week? He loved wagering a gorilla on big Mason to kick the first sausage roll, did our gimp. Bonus points for adding the comically dramatic overreaction you will have if we lose...

because if we lose this f game re... I'm gonna drink nothing but f oat milk lattes for a week... imma gonna watch insufferable gen-z "reacts to" videos on youtube for 10 hours straight re... I've had it!

Scared Season 1 GIF by The Spanish Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back