Preview Round 11: Carlton v Essendon, Friday 7th June 7:50pm, MCG - Team post #834

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lol at the Bombers comparing our smalls to the Saints smalls massive difference anyways my ins would be Judd and Betts in for Bell and Menzel kinda hope we keep Menzel for the sub

Hello fellow Blue baggers, my very first post, but I feel I know many of you like family. Have been reading your banter for quite a bit.

I thought there was someone out there lurking at the keyhole...

Welcome to the family LB, but watch out for that grumpy old uncle 40YB and for wicked Aunty Aph...

And for wise, sensible fatherly advice, I recommend Harker.

But whatever you do, don't get on the sauce with Stig or DOC

What do people think of this sort of post? :)
tumblr_mhm5rfRG7C1rcaovvo1_1280.jpg

I thought there was someone out there lurking at the keyhole...

Welcome to the family LB, but watch out for that grumpy old uncle 40YB and for wicked Aunty Aph...

And for wise, sensible fatherly advice, I recommend Harker.

But whatever you do, don't get on the sauce with Stig or DOC

It's not hard to read between the lines we have some serious drinkers on board. Not that there is anything wrong with that either. A Love a good red, and sometimes even a crappy one. ;)

Hope so. With Carrazzo out, we'll possibly need Judd to go head to head with Watson.

Armfield to Hibberd looks likely with Dempsey out.

Judd will play, surely this is just mind games...

isn't it??

ON another topic, just realised we are back in Friday night land, no more 3 stooges doing the commentary...

Yahoo.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they bring in Daniher for lets say Gumbleton. Who is going out for Hurley?

They were already way too tall last week, I can't see how bringing in 2 more talls will help them :)

They'll be going very tall with Hurley, Daniher, Ryder, Bellchambers then Crameri. I think they're trying to get Crameri on a lesser defender. Will be interesting if it rains.

If they bring in Daniher for lets say Gumbleton. Who is going out for Hurley?

They were already way too tall last week, I can't see how bringing in 2 more talls will help them :)

Isnt it suppose to rain ? if it does falls in our favour

They'll be going very tall with Hurley, Daniher, Ryder, Bellchambers then Crameri. I think they're trying to get Crameri on a lesser defender. Will be interesting if it rains.

We didn't go too tall last week, our forward line has just been dysfunctional as a whole and lacks a strong marking option which Daniher provides.

We've opted to date to play Crameri as our 2nd KPF when he is only about 188cm when it is abundantly clear to most observers that he is best suited to being a third tall or a lead up forward. It seems with Daniher and Hurley playing, they've finally realised that.

I'd say we'd line up something like this...

Winderlich Hurley Crameri
Ruckman Daniher Davey

With the potential for Kommer, Merrett or Jetta to be in the rotations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back