Preview Round 12, 2023 : Port Adelaide v Hawthorn, 1:45pm Sat 2nd June, AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long and Rama on the emergencies đź‘€

Surely, sureeeeely one of those boys gets in

Eleni doing our game again. That’s 3 weeks in row. And we never get a fair go from her. I’m still scratching my head over her decision last week not allowing Impey to man the mark. It cost us a goal.

Impey exited the protected zone. Technically, he was not allowed to re-enter the zone without giving away a 50 metre penalty. Some umpires might have let it go, but he took the risk and lost.

Long and Rama on the emergencies đź‘€

Surely, sureeeeely one of those boys gets in

I don't think so because of how Box Hill have named their side. Ramsden and Long are both listed as playing for BH, but MacKenzie and BMac aren't. BMac is even listed as out (AFL).

Usually they name all emergencies but they seem to have left out the AFL sub and travelling emergency this week.

I think it's more likely that MacKenzie is sub but I'd be excited for a B Macdonald debut 🙂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Win or lose just want to see us competitive. Really starting to get some confidence in one area of the ground that’s been so disappointing to watch over the last 4/5 years. The midfield. No more getting bullied in the guts even when down the characters we have in there will keep fighting and never give up.

Last edited:
Was at training yesterday and couldn’t spot Shammy out there, could just be me not looking well enough.

Finished the game sore. Wouldn't surprise me if he sat out.

Win or lose just want to see us competitive win by f***en heaps & rub it in, then sign Todd Marshall for a Future 3rd, right in front of Kochie's face!. Really starting to get some confidence in one area of the ground that’s been so disappointing to watch over the last 4/5 years. The midfield. No more getting bullied in the guts even when down the characters we have in there will keep fighting and never give up.
FIFY.

Really excited by the opportunity for Jai, Day, Nash and Worps to go up against what seems to be getting a rep as the best emerging midfield in the comp.
Are Port any good Forward or Back, or is their game based heavily on dominating the Midfield battle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back