Game Day Round 13: Collingwood V Melbourne, 12 June, 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Ed Langdon and the Melbourne cohort still think we’re all duck and no dinner.

Let's show them who we are, and that's one trick ponies.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

This.

Goody and co must sit in selection each week thinking 'What the fcuk have we done?'... Bringing Grundy in has detracted Gawn's performance and even though he's this top bloke that is 'happy' to play forward, the reality is that he's ordinary at it.

We all know Grundy's game. Win lots of hitouts, that will often go to the oppo. Win ground balls but very poor in the air for a player that is 200cm and useless up forward.

I can see big DC wearing him down before big Cox explodes in the 2nd half to get us over the line.
Yeah Coxy looks primed for this week

Hope we win.

Penciled this in as a loss the moment we traded Grundy. If we win we're in uncharted territory, miles ahead.

I think without de Goey (who for mine is a bigger star than even Oliver) we lack a bit of matchwinning brilliance.

Then again I am an ignoramus, hope we belt them.

I like Petracca and Oliver.

I don’t like Fritsch. Vanity and footballers don’t sit well together, especially when there’s this thing called ‘Maynard’ who has no regard for carefully coiffed hair. Fritsch will be very nervous.

Then there’s the Pie’s momentum, which is also scary. I’m starting to feel sorry for our opposition.
Fritsch doesn't have a garage or a wine cellar but here's a peek at his version of a man cave

Screenshot_20230609-103947~2.png

Disclaimer : not for your perusal TheGreatGrundy 😉

Actually I gave that news a 'love' in some thread earlier. No picture, unlike here where the presence of one certainly eases the task of reading. It was more than fluff. It revealed that genuine tactics and subterfuge were at work behind the scenes. Loved it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, it's been widely reported this morning. Talk about rent free 😆 but they haven't even got it right. We boo when they're having shots at goal...not our chant. That's usually reserved for when the game is won.
They're training to win junk time, after we've won the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back