Review Round 14: Tiggy Train v GWS at the G

Remove this Banner Ad

inamedthegiants

Premiership Player
Oct 18, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
So it's a week and a half out, but my accomodation and flights are all booked. So I'm pumped.

Bring on the 4th July.

Not going to be pretty - up against the Tiggy's who should account for us quite easily - but who cares?

I'll be in my element, back at the G with a gut full of Fried Pork Cami Shanghai Dumplings prior to the game.

I just wish that my Mighty Port Melbourne Borough didn't have the bye that weekend.

Anyone making the trip down the Hume?

• Banned
Wish I could.
Should be a good crowd now Ninthmond are up and about.
Hope you enjoy the day.

Are you sitting with or near the cheer squad?

I see what you did there...and I like it!

Of course I am. First time this year I get the chance to have a beer with a mate of mine I met from Moe who's a GWS fan, he defected from Hawthorn.

And a good chance to see Kath and Seb and Mick (green headband man) at the home of footy again.

• Banned
Unfortunetly will be in lithgow working.
Was hoping to get down there this year for my 1st mcg game. Oh well hopefully next year.

My mind set for the game has gone back to wanting to us be competitive.

Can dream but way to many injuries.
Take a jacket.

Corr v Riewoldt scares the s**t out me. He's shown serious improvement this year, but I can still see Jack taking hold of Corr and kicking a big bag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

32 points down at the half in Sydney and they win going away. At home against us. No ruck, only half a defence.

To quote Han.

"I got a bad feeling about this"

I'm a bit more confident than many of you seem to be. Phillips will come back in which will make a big difference along with Maric not being anywhere near as dominant as Goldstein was. I also think it is highly unlikely Corr goes to reiwoldt as his height will be needed for vickery/Griffiths. Marchbank or Haynes are more likely to go to him depending on how deep he plays. The game will be won or lost in the contested ball though when we lose we get smashed in contested ball if we even break even in contested ball we have won

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We don't play well at the MCG lately (we have only won 2 out of 6 games there this year), so you guys are definitely a chance to win this game. I think this is a danger game for us given how inconsistent we have been this year.

We don't play well at the MCG lately (we have only won 2 out of 6 games there this year), so you guys are definitely a chance to win this game. I think this is a danger game for us given how inconsistent we have been this year.

What you talking abour Willis, we normally play well at the G.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back