Preview Round 15: Richmond vs Carlton @ MCG - Friday 7:50pm, 10/07/2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We seriously need to boost our percentage. This game against Carlton is our best chance (Other than the way Essendon is playing at the moment of course).

St Kilda have hit crazy form lately (and the game is at Etihad) and Gold Coast have Gary Ablett back (Richmond has only defeated Gary Ablett Jnr + Gary Ablett Snr a combined total of around 4 or 5 times - lol). These games don't look like percentage boosters to me.

The boys need to remember this, because low percentage could be the difference between making the top 4 (or 8) and missing out.

They should take their opportunity now.

Of course, I don't think it will be though since it's Carlton

Will be no complacency at Punt Road this week, Blues are in the best form of their season, they have a bit of confidence and belief and will beat us if we are off our game, I don't believe we will be and will be too good for the Blues after a good battle, repeat of the 27 points from round 1.
They also have no Judd or Thomas, two players notorious for turning games around against us

But I agree with you, focus and get the job done, no game is a freeby

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Without Ivan, it gets hard. Is Hammer available. If not then TV take theruck and McBean gets CHF. Really throws our structure around. Then if Cotch goes we've got trouble.

Still should beat them. But this is now no regular game. A real test of depth and character I would guess. Interesting times.

No way we play Hammer. When was the last time he played in the VFL?
Vickery moves to Ruck Mcbean comes in to our forward.
If Griffiths is injured we either throw a game to Elton or Mckenzie.
Another option is to change our structure and play only 2 talls Lennon in for Griffiths.

No way we play Hammer. When was the last time he played in the VFL?
Vickery moves to Ruck Mcbean comes in to our forward.
If Griffiths is injured we either throw a game to Elton or Mckenzie.
Another option is to change our structure and play only 2 talls Lennon in for Griffiths.

Definitely will be a risk to play Hampson, after four weeks on sidelines.
Best case scenario: Vickery rucks, Griffiths's shoulder is fine (surgery at end of year), Mcbean comes in.
Worst case scenario: Vickery rucks, mcbean comes in, elton comes in to help vickery. Or Elton Rucks, mcbean comes in, Vickery (cause he is the better forward) helps elton.
But we will probably make Mcbean ruck and let him get destroyed. (assuming Maric, Hampson and Griffiths are all unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back